Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The night-Meire continues for Charlton supporters after CEO issues yet more Belgian waffle

Get your headlines ready in anticipation of Ms. Meire's upcoming proclamation.

Comments

• Options
    Charlton's Karel enters the Championship Fraeye ahead of the festive period
  • Options
    Torn and Fraeyed

(c) Rolling Stones
  • Options
    I cannot wait to see how she's going to try and spin the sacking of her Alex Ferguson, especially if they appoint another network reject.
  • Options
    I'm hoping it's a resignation speech.
  • Options

That won't happen, KM is on her way up and is very ambitious ... Charlton is just a tick box on her CV in order to demonstrate that she has the ability to manage a medium-sized company. It won't take much spin on her CV to make her tenure look good.

Unfortunately, like many of her ilk,she has no accountability.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

That won't happen, KM is on her way up and is very ambitious ... Charlton is just a tick box on her CV in order to demonstrate that she has the ability to manage a medium-sized company. It won't take much spin on her CV to make her tenure look good.

In all fairness she has presided over keeping us in the division on a significantly reduced budget. I can see her being appealing to other clubs that want to out perform based on their budget.

I think the fact that she has made herself, and us by association, a laughing stock will not matter at all.
  • Options
    Oh Karel, I am but a fool as Buddy Holly told us.
  • Options

stonemuse said:

In all fairness she has presided over keeping us in the division on a significantly reduced budget. I can see her being appealing to other clubs that want to out perform based on their budget.

I think the fact that she has made herself, and us by association, a laughing stock will not matter at all.
    Hopefully 'she' will keep us in this division.

:smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton's Alex Ferguson leaves while he's still at the top.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Hamme Horror.

Fraeyet- night for Charlton fans as Belgian unknown appointed new boss in time for Haloween.
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Oh Karel, I am but a fool as Buddy Holly told us.

Neil Sedaka. Sorry, I feel in a hair-splitting mood at the moment.
    Sorry, to split hairs here, but my next door neighbour, Mr Buddy Holly and his wife, Ethel, just came to our front door and said "Oh, Karel, I am but a fool". Ethel's husband is no relation to the famous singer also called Buddy Holly. You are quite right that Neil Sedaka is famous for the hit.
  • Options
    You thought this was good to.be a good headline? I'm a Fraeyed not.
  • Options
    She is just RD's puppet, no doubt on a wage tasty package, living and working in London and using us as a stepping stone. Once she moves on she will look back at her tenure as nothing more than a paragraph on her CV. She Possibly does not want us to fail and get relegated, & I do feel she has some passion of sorts for the club but it is after all a job. Apart from all that naive to the extreme and no realisation what a football club and its part within a culture/society means to all those that support it.
  • Options

"We received 30 CV's, we quickly narrowed down a shortlist of 5, they were Alan Curbishley, Paul Lambert, Brendon Rogers, Billy Davies and Karel Fraeye. It's easy to see that with Christmas coming up and the amount of games we have to play over the festive period only one name stood out!!!!

Scarily I am expecting the official announcement to be something similar to this.
  • Options

Resignation would suggest she cares, has a clue about her massive inability to do the job, and was not supremely arrogant. Why resign when you see yourself as the next Karen Brady?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fraeyd not.......
  • Options
    I won't be surprised if there is no press conference at all.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
  • Options

She is just RD's puppet, no doubt on a wage tasty package, living and working in London and using us as a stepping stone. Once she moves on she will look back at her tenure as nothing more than a paragraph on her CV. She Possibly does not want us to fail and get relegated, & I do feel she has some passion of sorts for the club but it is after all a job. Apart from all that naive to the extreme and no realisation what a football club and its part within a culture/society means to all those that support it.

'Passion'
    She had never heard of us before she was appointed and will not set foot inside The Valley once she goes.
  • Options

It'll be the usual "I'm running the football club, not you". "Don't tell me how to do my job". "I don't give a monkeys about the history of this 110 year old football club and its struggles in recent times". "I'm 31 years old and I know everything about everything, don't you dare question my strategy or business plan". "Why should I tell you what we are doing and why we are doing it, you're only a paying customer who has been coming here for 45 years!"

I have just read this and something struck me...'Did KM win the Belgium version of The apprentice?' She sounds very much like one of the contestants when you put a montage of her quotes together.