Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So.......

....work tomorrow then.

Comments

• Options
    No. Going to Iceland (not the shop).
  • Options
    Round of golf for me☺
  • Options

Round of golf for me☺

where you playing @Redvalleyeast ?
  • Options
    Week off for me.
    Plotting the revolt.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Round of golf for me☺

Farleigh. Nice track,played it a couple of weeks ago,in very good nick,definately recommend!
  • Options

Taxi_Lad said:

Round of golf for me☺

Farleigh. Nice track,played it a couple of weeks ago,in very good nick,definately recommend!
    Yes its nice. Is part of the golf network which means i can play for free as part of my membership at Woodlands Manor. Enjoy!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    New job for me. Head coach at some shit Belgian league 3 outfit.

I've been told to expect 'promotion' to another 2nd rate outfit in 3 months as well. My new boss isn't actually sure where this team are located, but he did say there was a sea view and a decent cafe nearby. Happy days.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Round of golf for me☺

Yes its nice. Is part of the golf network which means i can play for free as part of my membership at Woodlands Manor. Enjoy!

Can't believe you used the word 'network.'
  • Options
    Fancy a day's work in Eltham? I understand the big question is SO where do we go from here?
    I think I would be on the blower to my agent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fancy a day's work in Eltham? I understand the big question is SO where do we go from here?
    I think I would be on the blower to my agent

iamkatrien
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Round of golf for me☺

Many thanks :) Funnily enough I played Woodlands Manor for the 1st time in June,really enjoyed it,some really nice holes,looking forward to going back!