Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karel Fraeye 100% Support

All bids start at 0. Anyone care to raise me? ;-)

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Nope
  • Options
    No way Jose (Riga)
  • Options
    no support from me.
  • Options
    Pffft
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Not even with Big Bertjes seal of approval.........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I know you're joking but let's be certain, his appointment would be as insulting as spit in your face. There would be a violent reaction to this.
  • Options
    I'm out. Going to be a very toxic atmosphere at games from now on. Will be detrimental to performances and can't see a light at the end of the tunnel for this season currently. Belgian 3rd division manager, feck off
  • Options
    Yes.

Have to support him unfortunately and the players so we can survive relegation.

THEN we get Curbs back in the summer...!
  • Options
    Not a chance
    I will change my view when we go up to the premier or for the play off final
    Like I said no chance, just stay in Belgium, nothing personal mate.
  • Options
    I thought Jose Riga was a good manager and they got rid of him! If they appoint AC or JR back, anything else NO!
  • Options

Duchatelet and Meire are the problem, not the managers.

Just a shame that they are not good enough!

Correct.

However, nobody remotely connected with that circus network deserves support in any way shape or form.
    True.
  • Options
    Roll out the next clown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be interesting to see how players respond to such an appointment , surely won't inspire them much. Reckon we'll see the back of Johann in the summer. image
  • Options

I know you're joking but let's be certain, his appointment would be as insulting as spit in your face. There would be a violent reaction to this.

He is in mate
  • Options
    Fraeye & Riga greatly benefited from having Alex Dyer - (who for me should take much credit for our post-CP survival) & Damian Matthew around when they walked into The Valley with zero knowledge of the league.

Who is Fraeye's right hand man? Another Belgian non-entity - how are we going to even begin to prepare for games with absolutely no knowledge at a senior coaching level?
  • Options
    To quote Andy Townsend, it's a no from me Clive.
  • Options
    On a positive note at least Fraeye cannot come out with the excuse that they are not his players.
  • Options
    Oakster said:

Fraeye & Riga greatly benefited from having Alex Dyer - (who for me should take much credit for our post-CP survival) & Damian Matthew around when they walked into The Valley with zero knowledge of the league.

Who is Fraeye's right hand man? Another Belgian non-entity - how are we going to even begin to prepare for games with absolutely no knowledge at a senior coaching level?

And who is scouting the other side now Chapple has gone?
  • Options
    If he comes in and wins every game from now till the end of the season he might win me over.