Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last night's Charlton Live - Podcast now available

Last night's explosive show, filled with your comments via email and Twitter is now available.

http://bit.ly/1MlBUuF - click here to listen to the show via our website. You can also download it here as an MP3.

http://bit.ly/1JtESM1 - click here to access the podcast in the iTunes podcast store. Subscribe to us and you'll get all our shows automatically downloaded to your phone/tablet device.

Comments

• Options

Bump. Worth a download from the links in the OP.
  • Options
    Good show under difficult circumstances, I bet there's a lot that you guys want to say but can't.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant. Although the one hour, twenty-nine minute preamble before the rhyming slang piece actually started was a bit excessive.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Chizz said:

Absolutely brilliant. Although the one hour, twenty-nine minute preamble before the rhyming slang piece actually started was a bit excessive.

That was great Chiz! Sorry we didn't bring the #CAFCRhymingSlang bit in earlier but something else popped up.
  • Options
    Good show
  • Options
    Louis - is this podcast something that is in any way officially associated with the club?

I just got the feeling listening to this that whilst it is rightfully trying to be balanced, it just wasn't hitting home the true frustration/confusion around what is going on at the moment.

If it is something you do as part of an official club operation then I understand why.
  • Options
    Great little podcast of Charlton Live yesterday, credit to all involved with the way it was all handled
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    cafctom said:

Louis - is this podcast something that is in any way officially associated with the club?

I just got the feeling listening to this that whilst it is rightfully trying to be balanced, it just wasn't hitting home the true frustration/confusion around what is going on at the moment.

If it is something you do as part of an official club operation then I understand why.

Tom

Our studio, which is in The Valley just off the press conference room, was/is provided by the community trust.

We're independent from the club and broadcast on our own website now, not on CAFCPlayer.

We've tried to have a neutral stance as a show of course, but, bar one tweet which contained a direct accusation about something which we couldn't substantiate in any way, read out every single tweet and email that we could before 8.30pm.

The show will remain as neutral as possible so as not to alienate anybody and debate everything that happens and look at the entire situation but at the same time will look to represent views of the fans out there by reading emails, tweets and forum posts as long as they aren't libellous or sweary.

I personally think we gave everybody a platform to raise their concerns yesterday, and listening back there were a lot of concerns raised.