Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worst case scenario

If RD stays in charge where will we end up? We're playing terrible football, losing fans and becoming a joke.

If he goes and leaves us massively in debt I'm assuming we can look at following the examples of Portsmouth or Luton.

Not sure which is the better prospect unless RD stops appointing Belgian clowns. I'd love a psychiatrist to examine his behaviour.

Comments

• Options
    I'd have no problem with Wilmots. Proven successful manager there. If RD gets him in before Saturday and backs him in January then great. We all know it's not going to happen though
  • Options
    We will end up back in the 1970's. Third tier of English football struggling to compete in front of 5000 fans.
  • Options
    The worst case scenario for me is that I will never set foot in The Valley again.
  • Options

How would people feel if the master plan does happen and this time next year Marc Willmotts is our manager and we make our push for the Premier League?Another Begian crown?

That rumour came from Colin.
  • Options
    I don't think we'll win another game this season.
  • Options

How would people feel if the master plan does happen and this time next year Marc Willmotts is our manager and we make our push for the Premier League?Another Begian crown?

There is more of a chance of getting Gary Wilmot as manager
  • Options
    Do people really think Willmotts will join us? I think we will definitely be playing first division football next season. What happens then is anybody's guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

The worst case scenario for me is that I will never set foot in The Valley again.

The way I feel at the moment is couldn't care less
  • Options
    Gary Wilmot maybe?!?
  • Options
    We need some decent loan players in now starting with G Hooper.
  • Options
    This crisis is begging for Dan Seabourne to come in and sort out.
  • Options
    The Marc Willmotts thing is hilarious
  • Options
    We get relegated. RD loses interest because his plan has proved to be bollox. Best players leave. No interest from anyone to buy at the ridiculous price RD will want. We become an established third tier club. Crowds drop to 6 - 7000.

I can see this one happening.
  • Options

We get relegated. RD loses interest because his plan has proved to be bollox. Best players leave. No interest from anyone to buy at the ridiculous price RD will want. We become an established third tier club. Crowds drop to 6 - 7000.

Third tier might be a bit ambitious
  • Options

If that happens then I'm not sure RD would stick out for an unrealistic price - more likely to sell cheap to cut his ongoing losses. It's at that point where an element of fan ownership could be possible.
  • Options

The awful thing is, I (and I suspect the majority of Charlton fans) would rather have 3rd tier football without the Roland/Katrien circus than the current tier 2 dross with them.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

If that happens then I'm not sure RD would stick out for an unrealistic price - more likely to sell cheap to cut his ongoing losses. It's at that point where an element of fan ownership could be possible.
    I can see RD selling the ground to land developers he will then recoup his losses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Yeah for one its like Callum Harriotts all over again

(translation... Its spelt: Marc Wilmot) ;)
  • Options

se9addick said:

Yeah for one its like Callum Harriotts all over again

(translation... Its spelt: Marc Wilmot) ;)
    Right, sorry.