Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What is your personal Fraeye Furtherance?

Ok folks, starting from your present occupation and using the Fraeye Furtherance accelerator, what could you be doing tomorrow?

My last bit of paid work was running a Samuel Beckett workshop, so I reckon my Fraeye Furtherance would be director of the Chichester Festival.

How about you?

Comments

• Options
    Paint the outside of Buckingham Palace
  • Options
    I anaylse a lot of Data in a Pensions Company... Reckon my Fraeye Furtherance would be going toe to toe with the likes of Ron Dennis and Christian Horner by running my own F1 team
  • Options
    ?
    Even when i put Fraeye Furtherance into Google nuffink really comes up/
  • Options
    Run my own company and I am the only employee ... so I reckon I will be running Walmart with over 2 million employees
  • Options
    Just started a part time dog walking business with one dog.

I hope to double that number by Christmas, or when Pinocchio opens her gob and tells us another load of porkies, whichever comes sooner.
  • Options
    Nicky Morgan.
  • Options

I hope to double that number by Christmas, or when Pinocchio opens her gob and tells us another load of porkies, whichever comes sooner.

Contact Roland, and by tomorrow you're running Crayford Stadium..
  • Options
    I teach people how to get jobs so by tomorrow I will be Alan Sugar
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Contact Roland, and by tomorrow you're running Crayford Stadium..
    HaHa! Like it Seth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I should be running the FSA by the time I get back from lunch
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Low ranking civil servant here...so I could take my pick of the jobs.I, of course would be totally useless but that hasn't stopped many senior civil servants has it.
  • Options
    Amongst other things, I sack people for a living - so tomorrow I intend to dismiss the entire Charlton board,
  • Options
    I work in finance in a multi-national company so I think that tomorrow I could be the caretaker MD of the IMF.

Who knows, if my first two weeks go well then that would prove beyond any doubt that I deserve the job permanently.
  • Options
    I'm currently a project manager at Coventry University......by the end of the week I will be a Professor of Microbiology and a candidate for the Nobel prize for quantum physics!!
  • Options

I'm currently a project manager at Coventry University......by the end of the week I will be a Professor of Microbiology and a candidate for the Nobel prize for quantum physics!!

I hope that won't stop you doing the match day threads Red!
  • Options

only a candidate? surely with your experience it is merely a formality !
  • Options
    Driving a coach to Turin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:

Run my own company and I am the only employee ... so I reckon I will be running Walmart with over 2 million employees

Staff parties must be fun
  • Options
    I'm a TU branch secretary so I expect to be the new leader of the Labour Party.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    I paint pictures as a hobby. If I was Belgian, I would expect to be redoing the Sistine chapel next week. As it is, I'm a Charlton fan from the UK, so I confidently expect some CEO with a Flanders accent to steal my oil paints later this week, and replace them with cheap Belgian watercolours from the 50p and a pound shop.
  • Options
    I've just become Governor of The Bank of England
  • Options

stonemuse said:

Staff parties must be fun
    They are great ... I hate people

:wink:
  • Options
    Last time I played piano in public it was as one of "those blokes" who play at St Pancras (granted, I'm one of the best ones who does it).

Got my record deal with Blue Note and a headline slot at Montreux Jazz Festival waiting for me round the corner, I'm sure.
  • Options
    I present a pub quiz twice a week. I expect to be replacing Bradley Walsh or Richard Osman any day now...
  • Options
    Being a science lecturer, I fully expect to be the beneficiary of a newly combined role of Chief Government Scientist/Education Minister. The Nobel Prize award goes without saying, I think. As does the seat in the House of Lords.......