Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-3 Brentford

many thanks to the 69 Lifers who gave marks, here are the stats:

Comments

• Options
    How come we lose 3-0 at home and our goalkeeper and two central defenders get top marks, did not see the game, but the rest must have been S**t.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

How come we lose 3-0 at home and our goalkeeper and two central defenders get top marks, did not see the game, but the rest must have been S**t.

Because our GK and two CB's were our best players, making few mistakes whilst everyone else seemed to struggle to get going.
  • Options
    Solly - 3.96! Unheard of. A player like Solly does not suddenly become so (apparently) poor. My guess is he is being over-played and his knee not properly managed. He shouldn't be playing every game. Fox 3.33. His confidence is shot. It is all down to the lack of investment in a decent sized squad. The players we have got are exhausted, not being managed and have no decent cover. The winter months will be interesting.
  • Options
    Opta stats: tackles won 29%. Seems to indicate a woeful lack of effort.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Opta stats: tackles won 29%. Seems to indicate a woeful lack of effort.

Assuming you weren't there.

There was lots of running but very few challenges won.

It was headless chickens in the middle of triangles played around us.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Solly - 3.96! Unheard of. A player like Solly does not suddenly become so (apparently) poor. My guess is he is being over-played and his knee not properly managed. He shouldn't be playing every game. Fox 3.33. His confidence is shot. It is all down to the lack of investment in a decent sized squad. The players we have got are exhausted, not being managed and have no decent cover. The winter months will be interesting.

Alan Judge ran him ragged. Solly looked like he was struggling most of the second half. Cousins drifted out of the game after first 15 minutes or so after looking box to box and Henderson getting beaten at his near post for third goal was soft. Pope made some mistakes for a young player but made some fine saves too and this goes to show that wasn't as big a difference-maker as everyone thought it was.

I meanwhile, came 170 miles, for that shower of s*****. What's my rating? And be polite...