Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

To those who will boycott

You may not be happy with what's there at the moment I don't think anyone is. Boycott if you want that is your opinion. But a lot will carry on going. Say once RD has gone and fans are less unhappy and we get a high demand away game my concern is some who boycotted will get tickets and those who didn't boycott won't. Not very fair if you think about it. JS.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015

You may not be happy with what's there at the moment I don't think anyone is. Boycott if you want that is your opinion. But a lot will carry on going. Say once RD has gone and fans are less unhappy and we get a high demand away game my concern is some who boycotted will get tickets and those who didn't boycott won't. Not very fair if you think about it. JS.

It's peoples personal money to spend. If they don't want to spend it on watching the dross that is currently being served up at The Valley then that is up to them. I certainly won't be giving the Belgiums any of my money.
  • Options
    Join the boycott then and safeguard your ticket for that big match.
  • Options
    We don't have any high demand away games, even Millwall away next season in League One we won't be arsed about as they'll just rip us a new one.

People making excuses to not boycott must be happy with the situation, good for you - but those who are boycotting are doing it for a reason, no need to try talk them out of it
  • Options
    Mate you don't have to start a new thread every time a different idea pops into your head. Paulie v2.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!