Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21 v Cardiff

Charlton U21s starting XI | Mitov; Barnes, Edwards, Staunton, Konsa; Charles-Cook, Bone, Aribo; Hanlan, Kennedy, Lookman. #cafc
SUBS | Prall, Kelly, Umerah, Assiana, Lapslie. #cafc
U21S | It's goalless at the break in Cardiff. We'll bring you any key updates from throughout the second half. #cafc
U21S | 48' GOAL! Staunton converts a corner to put the Addicks in front in Cardiff. 1-0. #cafc
U21S | 66' GOAL! Lookman makes it 2-0 in Cardiff. #cafc

Comments

• Options
    Lookman must have scored about 3,000 goals this season !
  • Options
    U21S | 78' Goal! Cardiff pull a goal back through Phipps. The Addicks lead 2-1 going into the final 10 minutes. #cafc
  • Options
    U21S | FT: Cardiff City 1 Charlton 2. @jasoneuell's youngsters secure a fourth straight victory. #cafc
  • Options
    Is that Bone's first appearance for the U21s?
  • Options
    Gotta give Lookman a chance soon, shirley?
  • Options

Is that Bone's first appearance for the U21s?

I think his first u21 appearance was in the Kent Senior Cup final win last season.
  • Options
    Is Bone related to a former director?
  • Options

never seen or heard that mentioned
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These kids keep winning.

Lookman keeps scoring.

Staunton gets a few for a CB too.

Nice to see and I hope 2/3 (+) will ultimately step up and make first team regulars (by regulars I mean quality AND not sold).
  • Options

Not that I'm aware of but his old man was a professional footballer so he's got pedigree.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Not that I'm aware of but his old man was a professional footballer so he's got pedigree.
    Seem to remember a Bone playing for St Mirren back in the late 70's.
  • Options
    Bone played at least one league game last season before the final at Brentford. I don't think he is 17 yet.
    In this particular group there is, I believe, a lot of promise. The problem for Duchatelet is does he want to give contracts, or risk losing some of these players, whilst knowing that there may be some contracted guys who fall by the wayside.
  • Options
    Good to know the U21s have a good manager. Might come in useful one day if we have a first team coaching vacancy and need someone to hold the fort while the club conduct a robust recruitment process. Oh, sorry, did I miss something?
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Is Shirley the new permanent manager?
    Not a lot different.. It's Karel
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Yes we should but don't call me Shirley! ;)
  • Options
    Watching Chelsea U21s losing to Man City and wondered why Kasey Palmer isn't playing for them. Looked him up on youtube and he looks absolute quality. Wonder if he'd fancy some loan experience at his old club.
  • Options
    just seen the goals on CAFC Facebook.

Some poor defending by City and both a bit scrappy but, hey, they all count.
  • Options

just seen the goals on CAFC Facebook.

Some poor defending by City and both a bit scrappy

Euell out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    uie2 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Yes we should but don't call me Shirley! ;)
    Thank god someone got it.