Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LAST CHANCE

Its quite simple to me - without stating the obvious - they have an opportunity now to appoint a proven championship manager - if they do so then they have accepted that their way isn't going to work and they will get our support - if they don't, then they must accept that they have lost us and we will do everything we can to get rid - its as simple as that - get it right RD or you effectively declare war with us and you won't win.

Comments

• Options
    If we only ever appointed managers with proven experience in the top two leagues in England, we would never have appointed the three best managers the club's ever had. Jimmy Seed, Lennie Lawrence, Alan Curbishley.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

PL54 said:

Threadtastic

I'm a bit worried all this commenting on all these threads is detracting from you thinking of more ideas for our #BlackandWhite campaign
    Furry muff, I need to focus.

Give me 10.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

If we only ever appointed managers with proven experience in the top two leagues in England, we would never have appointed the three best managers the club's ever had. Jimmy Seed, Lennie Lawrence, Alan Curbishley.

we didn't have a pot to piss in then so had to gamble - we've gambled 3 times in the last 2 years and it hasn't worked - we shouldn't be having to gamble again.
  • Options
    Is this a variant of the J F-H thread? Or is KM interviewing proven Championship managers?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

PL54 said:

Threadtastic

I'm a bit worried all this commenting on all these threads is detracting from you thinking of more ideas for our #BlackandWhite campaign
    Here you go - in homage to the hatred of 'The Belgians'.

Perhaps the West stand could devise some dance routine c1978 style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoYOraDt1_k
  • Options
    We have not been a club likely to attract a decent manager for some time. Why would anyone come into this mess unless they are so low down the food chain it represents a one-off chance, or someone fallen from grace looking to restore a bust reputation.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    after all, Pardew and Dowie have led the way in proven championship managers
  • Options
    PL54 said:

cabbles said:

PL54 said:

Threadtastic

Here you go - in homage to the hatred of 'The Belgians'.

Perhaps the West stand could devise some dance routine c1978 style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoYOraDt1_k
    Very good. I can also see you outside the west stand after the Wednesday game dressed as the ham burglar from McDonalds (black and white stripes), leading our charge.

You've done so much, I can't begin to think how we can all thank you.