Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 5% ownership question

As I'm sure at least some of you know that on paper the club is owned by a parent company, Staprix NV, owned by Duchâtelet. This company is actually majority-owned by him at 95%, so I'm wondering, who owns the other 5%?

Comments

  • There is no evidence of this on any trading indexes which suggests it is not shareholders.
  • Did he think he was buying into a Belgian chocolatier because to be fair I'd pay thousands for that s*** too?
  • The pitch
  • There is no evidence of this on any trading indexes which suggests it is not shareholders.

    If he owns 95% of the issued share capital then the other 5% of issued share capital must be owned by shareholders!

    Likely to be a family member(s).
  • bobmunro said:

    There is no evidence of this on any trading indexes which suggests it is not shareholders.

    If he owns 95% of the issued share capital then the other 5% of issued share capital must be owned by shareholders!

    Likely to be a family member(s).
    Like I said. Colin ;0)



  • bobmunro said:

    There is no evidence of this on any trading indexes which suggests it is not shareholders.

    If he owns 95% of the issued share capital then the other 5% of issued share capital must be owned by shareholders!

    Likely to be a family member(s).
    Like I said. Colin ;0)



    I was just being discrete to save our oracle's blushes.
  • His son owns a percentage , but not sure if that is counted in the 95%
Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out!