Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Caption Competition

2»

Comments

• Options
    'in that section we'll have fans whose trousers sit on their hips not half way up their bloody chest'
  • Options
    Imagine it, two people pretending to shag, just over there. Think of the crowds of investors that'll bring in!
  • Options
    "Is that your son there pissing on your legacy Mr. Gliksten?"
  • Options
    Jimmy: You play with your balls a lot.
    Stanley: I do NOT play with my balls.
    Jimmy: Sam Bartram doesn't do as much ball-handling in a season as you do in an hour!
    Stanley: Are you trying to start a fight?
    Jimmy: No. I'm simply stating a fact. That's all. You fidget with your nuts a lot.
    Stanley: You know what'd make me happy?
    Jimmy: Another couple of balls, and an extra set of fingers?

[Shamelessly stolen from Planes, Trains & Automobiles]
  • Options

New manager Jimmy Seed and new owner Stanley Gliksten at the Valley in 1933. From @JamesMSeed twitter site

Just bumping the picture.

Have to say Henry, best competition photo in a long while.
  • Options
    You'll need to go over there if you want to smoke inside the ground
  • Options
    "Yeah, me and the wife often have a midnight shag over there"
  • Options
    Stig said:

New manager Jimmy Seed and new owner Stanley Gliksten at the Valley in 1933. From @JamesMSeed twitter site

Just bumping the picture.

Have to say Henry, best competition photo in a long while.
    The skill is waiting for just the right picture
  • Options
    Over there is where we will plant the Seeds of growth and success
  • Options

I think we'll call that one the South Stand

I really want to flag this one : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I bet you one day that terrace will be a half empty Stand after some foreign maniac f**ks our Club up.
  • Options
    Him over there. He's gonna get the finger.
  • Options
    "Crikey! Mr Gliksten, that truly is amazing, Sir. I have to admit that I didn't believe you when you first said you'd beat me at conkers. But when you said you'd do it using just "the force", with your hands in your pockets, I thought you were mad. But, blimey, Sir, you've done it again!"
  • Options
    And here's a picture from 1933, which was before people understood how to point properly.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Typical Charlton fans back to back promotions, 2nd in the league, The FA Cup, 23 years of service and people are giving him grief over the way he points.
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Typical Charlton fans back to back promotions, 2nd in the league, The FA Cup, 23 years of service and people are giving him grief over the way he points.

If only he'd learnt how to point, we'd have been champions....
  • Options
    I'm sorry Mr Gliksten, but she says former employees are no longer allowed on the premises. She told me we can peer through those railings over there if we'd like.
  • Options
    SG... You know its rude to point Jimmy...

JS: I aint pointing... I'm seeing the future and I'm telling a bunch of Belgians to feck awf
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    JS - "You see that tree over there Stan?"

SG - "Yes Jim"

JS - "Thats your mum that is...."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    'Never mind trying to distract me Jimmy, the creases in your trousers are chite, mind you I quite like the double breasted look myself so you've got the job'.
  • Options
    'I'll lead, Stanley, you join in with me........Is there a fire drill? Is there a fire drill?......'
  • Options
    JS " Listen Stanley , I know back to back promotions, 2nd in the top flight as well as an FA Cup win may have made you a popular owner with Charlton fans but if you really want to get them on side sort the pitch out and put a few new seats in and then you wont have to tickle your own balls "
    Stanley " Really ?? Our fans can't be that gullible can they ?"
  • Options
    "A woman you say? To make all the decisions you say?
    Of course,Let her decide if she wants to clean the pots before or after ironing the boys jerseys."

;-)