Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Mac on Boro

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oakster said:

hope Simon Mak doesn't read CL. He is urging us to stick with the team as we all want the same thing, to win. Some hope mate.

You would think though they would choose a more bubbly character to get the network's message across - I suppose the rationale is that he is a "fan's favourite" - it doesn't really make very inspiring watching.
    they can't make Jacko do everything!
  • Options
    Don't think anyone is holding anything against SM here. We know he is blameless in the situation we are in and he has to say something positive. The frustrating shouldn't be pointed in his direction.

But it is no coincidence they have put up an extended, free five minute interview with him. They know he is a good, eloquent talker and its an attempt to appease the fans.

Imagine if they had put up a long interview with Ba or Bergdich
  • Options
    There is nothing anybody at the club could say to appease the baying masses so it is little surprise they don't bother or give a shit what you think.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Reminds me of South Park the movie when certain members of the US army are strapped to side of fighter jets as "bomb and bullet shields".

Where is the CEO? Where is Fraeye?

A load of bollocks.

Found her...

Has Roland just stood up and walked away?
    Another Sexist jibe
  • Options
    TOMORROW | Karel Fraeye will give his first interview as Interim Head Coach on Thursday afternoon. #cafc
    So Karel will finally speak!
  • Options
    WSS said:

PL54 said:

WSS said:

Reminds me of South Park the movie when certain members of the US army are strapped to side of fighter jets as "bomb and bullet shields".

Where is the CEO? Where is Fraeye?

A load of bollocks.

Found her...

Has Roland just stood up and walked away?
    Another Sexist jibe
    Not at all, I'd make exactly the same comment if it was a picture of you on your knees.
    Course you would big boy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    An interim player giving a statement on an interim manager !
  • Options
    He looks as fed up as the rest of us in that video.
  • Options
    Can imagine KM's discussion with SM.

KM 'Simon, we would like you to do an interview please and just say lots of positive things, it's a PR job to get the fans back on-side'

SM 'er, no thanks'

KM 'our loan agreement means you have now played sufficient games for us to buy you and tie you to a 3 year contract, I will just start things moving'

SM 'where's the script and camera, just please don't do that'

In reality, whilst the 'smiles' bit is a little corny I hope that general positivity within the squad is the order of the day and KF lives up to RD's clearly high expectations.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Be another one with an interesting future... If he was a Luzon choice, will we be making the move permanent with Luzon no longer here
  • Options
    PL54 said:

OS bullshit

And wasn't it SM who was in a bar telling people Malky had got the job ?

Said one source on CL.
    The players are the last people to know.
    Simon limped out of the valley,
    Unless he was lying down on the bar ?
    There is no way he would be standing up or sitting on a chair.
    He 6ft 7in, he needs space.

"We've thrown the towel in" I realize this is what some of you want to hear, but while my money riding on this team to finish in the top half of of the table (12th will do) the team will continue to get my support to the bitter end.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    ditto
  • Options

se9addick said:

Be another one with an interesting future... If he was a Luzon choice, will we be making the move permanent with Luzon no longer here
    Luzon choosing which players came and went ? Good one !
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Luzon choosing which players came and went ? Good one !
    Thing is he was most likely a Charlie Fry choice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2015

I like Makienok, reckon he really wants to do well here. Sure, he's not the most dynamic of public speakers but I personally don't see any reason to doubt the sincerity of what he is saying.

Let's not try and drag the players into this. Our beef is with the RD & KM, the players need our support and to an extent I include KF in that as well. Continued bad results and relegation helps no one so we need to try a stay positive about the playing side of things, allowing for the fact it is intrinsically linked to off field problems.

Agree with you about Simon
  • Options
    It's all "whatever" now!
  • Options

TOMORROW | Karel Fraeye will give his first interview as Interim Head Coach on Thursday afternoon. #cafc
    So Karel will finally speak!

Yeah, because he is required to do a pre-match press conference.
  • Options
    Listening to that interview and hearing that Fraeye is describing it as a free match will hardly inspire more people to make the journey to support the team.