Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds what a mess.

Who is this nutter running them.
There is no shirt number 17 for reasons unbeknown and installed lemon trees in reception for good luck.
He might achieve better luck if he had appointed a decent manager. One down after eighteen seconds and two down after six minutes, game over.
They have not won a home game since March; however, not to worry we dont play them until April.
You feel that there might be a ten point reduction in the offing, unless they get new owners sharpish.

Comments

• Pot Kettle
  • Leeds cant win at Home... Charlton cant win at all... Maybe they should put it on the TV (the Comedy Channel)
  • Cellino is the only owner madder than RD, but it's a close run thing.

Nah Cellino is much madder than RD...

Roland hides in the shadows and lets KM take the flak, Cellino cant shut up so constantly gets himself banned
  • Leeds cant win at Home... Charlton cant win at all... Maybe they should put it on the TV (the Comedy Channel)

Think it's pretty much the only Leeds game that hasn't been broadcast this season.
  • J BLOCK said:

Pot Kettle

I reckon their loon is loonier than our loon
  • Maybe the transfer budget went on his club blazer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Steve Evans is a good manager. Only ever known managerial success
  • Loon maybe, but he does actually go to games and he has appointed some managers that make some form of sense.

That's where it ends though. Loon!
  • I read yesterday that Blackburn have got a better record at Elland road than themselves this year!

But at Least Cellino is thinking of selling up, over to you RD
  • Steve Evans is a good manager. Only ever known managerial success

He's a cnut of the highest order.
  • At last...some light relief from thinking about our own club!
  • ross1 said:

Cellino is the only owner madder than RD, but it's a close run thing.

But at Least Cellino is thinking of selling up, over to you RD
    Changed his mind and is not selling the club. See what a win does.
  • MrLargo said:

Playing them at The Valley on 12 December in the fixture that will shortly become known as "The Loony Owners Derby".

Good day for a joint protest if you ask me.

That's actually a very good idea, especially as Leeds will bring huge numbers.
  • Cellino changes his mind.
    Leeds fans must be spewing!
    Does the fa not have a duty to the fans to try to protect them from loony owners!
  • Yeah they won a game last night, what a mess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cellino changes his mind.
    Leeds fans must be spewing!
    Does the fa not have a duty to the fans to try to protect them from loony owners!

No
  • se9addick said:

MrLargo said:

Playing them at The Valley on 12 December in the fixture that will shortly become known as "The Loony Owners Derby".

problem is... does anyone really like Leeds? (apart from those who support them)
  • se9addick said:

MrLargo said:

problem is... does anyone really like Leeds? (apart from those who support them)
    It's not about liking Leeds, it's "there but for the grace of God go I". As fans we should unite, this is our game and the authorities shouldn't allow idiots to run clubs.
  • se9addick said:

MrLargo said:

It's not about liking Leeds, it's "there but for the grace of God go I". As fans we should unite, this is our game and the authorities shouldn't allow idiots to run clubs.
    ok I agree (grudgingly as i have little care to what happens to leeds) we should unite. And as it's leeds it's bound to get much more media attention which will help our cause. but I'm not sure how the authorities stop "idiots" from running clubs. they cant exactly test them for that. all we can hope for is that the bad publicity will either get some constructive communication between the supporters and RD or get him to leave.
  • Massimo Cellino has a extrovert Narcissistic personality.
    Roland Duchatelet is an introvert who has no empathy with people.
    Yet knows what is best for mankind(Tax shifts and higher VAT)

The common link is they don't get humans beings and what makes them tick.
  • Massimo Cellino has a extrovert Narcissistic personality.
    Roland Duchatelet is an introvert who has no empathy with people.
    Yet knows what is best for mankind(Tax shifts and higher VAT)

The common link is they're both c***s

Fixed for you
  • Has now banned sky sports from broadcasting any more games from the stadium.
  • Can we ban them too seeing as we are so shit on TV?
  • Money = power and control!

Let' hope these guys don't decide they can help mankind by buying hospitals...
  • Do northern neddys have sky??