Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

RD & KM: CAFC Record Breakers

Our leaders must be close to racking up some Charlton records by now. Does anyone know if we have hit any of these milestones yet...

1. Most consecutive 3-0 defeats
2. Longest run without an away win
3. Longest run without a goal
4. Worst ever September points tally
5. Worst ever October points tally
6. Highest amount of managers in two seasons

Congratulations RD/KM. You may well have cemented yourselves in that club history of ours that you dont give a toss about.

Comments

• Options
    Yes indeed, RD is a truly exceptional individual. Exceptionally shit, that is.
  • Options
    Oh c'mon give Karel a chance to explain how this 0-3 is much better than the last two 0-3's....
  • Options
    Things always come in threes.

So I'm told.
  • Options
    We're a bit of a shambles at the moment, there's no reason why it couldn't be repeated next weekend, until we get a decent manager in , we are just treading water.
  • Options
    Come on man, you need to do the research yourself before you start a thread like this !
  • Options
    I reckon MKDons will only beat us 2-0 on Tuesday!
  • Options

That would be definite progress.
  • Options
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/charlton-athletic/records

Failing to score - 5 - 06.09.1922 to 30.09.1922

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Dear Roland, You are to football ownership what I am to making millions in electronics. Dear Katrien, you are as useful as Anne Frank's drum kit.
    Please fuck right out of here and take your 2 Bob twat if a manager with you.

Alan no way is our new manager worth two bob
  • Options

Isn't 3-0 the score that gets awarded to the other side if we don't turn up? Could we just start doing that and save a lot of bother.

NLN are you saying that we have been turning up
  • Options
    Not scoring a single goal in the first 40 minutes of 17 consecutive League games has to be right up there with the "best".

There again, if you set yourself up to stop the opposition from scoring for as long as possible in the ultimate hope of a 0-0, you reap what you sow.
  • Options

But if Church scores both goals then it will be worse than 3-0.
  • Options
    In all fairness they sorted the pitch out. and the match day experience has never been so good...apart from the hindrance of 90 minutes. Still, onwards and downwards.
  • Options

In all fairness they sorted the pitch out. and the match day experience has never been so good...apart from the hindrance of 90 minutes. Still, onwards and downwards.

True they are doing their best to cut down on overcrowding on match days.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

True they are doing their best to cut down on overcrowding on match days.
    The local residents have never had it so good - apart from the 7 year exile.
  • Options

Isn't 3-0 the score that gets awarded to the other side if we don't turn up? Could we just start doing that and save a lot of bother.

Top quality post this one.