Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest ever wins

In the light of the Charlton Women's under-10 team scoring a remarkable victory by thirty goals yesterday (31-1), what's the most massive margin of victory you have been involved in as a player, spectator, ref, parent, sibling..?

Comments

• Options
    I have lost by that exact scoreline once
  • Options
    "Charlton Women's under-10 team". Would that be Charlton girls then?
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I have lost by that exact scoreline once

to 9 year old girls?
  • Options
    Stig said:

No, it's one of the four junior teams of Charlton Athletic Women's FC.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Stig said:

There is no such thing as a 9 year old woman, though. I'm beginning to think I should take back what I said about Rod Little earlier ;-)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Chizz said:

Stig said:

There is no such thing as a 9 year old woman, though. I'm beginning to think I should take back what I said about Rod Little earlier ;-)
    The Women's Football Club has four junior teams. Girls play for the junior section of the women's football club.

The name of the club does not have to be an accurate adjective for its players. Otherwise, there would have to be tribunals to determine exactly how "united" the players of Manchester, West Ham, Newcastle and Leeds are; whether Harry Kane and Andros Townsend are, in fact, "hotspurs"; if players from Wolverhampton or Bolton have a poor sense of direction; those of Milton Keynes have achieved a significant advancement in their academic career; or whether any of the current first team squad meet the definition of "athletic".
  • Options
    Lost 21-1 once in a 30 min 5 a side game. We scored first. Also once won 27-0 I was in goal second half and didn't touch the ball
  • Options
    Saw West Kent Reserves beat Regent Furniture 17-3 in the Kent Junior Cup in the 80's @ Thong in Kent.