Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

QPR sack Ramsey

Another good football man sacked. Neil Warnock interim manager.

New gaffer...

Comments

• Options
    All these racist chairmen today eh? Terrible.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Can we please excise the phrase 'Sir' from our collective vocabulary? It's a load of pandering shit and the man in question was clearly out of his depth

• Options
    Leuth said:

Can we please excise the phrase 'football man' from our collective vocabulary? It's a load of pandering shit and Ramsey was clearly out of his depth

True but he makes a good number 2 but still a good football man.
  • Options
    No. The phrase 'football man' in 100% of cases translates as 'limited and British, can't really manage but has had a storied career so let's agree to like him'

It's like a vote of confidence. Condemns anyone it's applied to
  • Options
    Neil Warnock appointed interim Head Coach.
  • Options
    Colin Wanker, now there's a real football man! Exudes football from every pore. Christ, so football. I wish he were OUR interim manager.

(Actually...)
  • Options
    Colin is a good football man
  • Options
    I bet when colin was brought in as advisor I bet Ramsey was well pissed off. I bet he felt undermined.
  • Options
    No surprise .. the surprise is that Ramsey ever got the job .. watch Warnock, a master manager at this level, get QPR into the play offs ..

we are not alone my brothers and sisters .. England is awash with dickhead millionaire owners .. Question is .. how the feck did such plonkers ever get to become VERY rich men in other walks of life ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I see QPR are going to undertake "an immediate recruitment process". So a 3rd rate Belgian coach ought to be in place by breakfast time tomorrow then.
  • Options
    the BBC is now of course playing the under represented black manager card .. were they sacked because of the colour of their skins, or were they bad managers ? .... f f s .. BBC/Kick It out, give it a rest .. if Ramsey had them at the top of the table he would not have been sacked, the same applies to Powell. If Houghton gets sacked this week .. THEN .. there might be a case to answer
  • Options
    Powell should replace him. He'd be good down there
  • Options

I bet when colin was brought in as advisor I bet Ramsey was well pissed off. I bet he felt undermined.

You want a bet on that?
  • Options
    I'd walk over hot coals to get Warnock down the Valley.

Not everyone's cup of tea, but largely gets the job done, particularly at this level of the game.

As for Chris Ramsey, I feel sorry for the bloke, but from his demeanour and lack of charisma he strikes me as one of the 'Good Coach/Bad Manager? brigade.
  • Options

No surprise .. the surprise is that Ramsey ever got the job .. watch Warnock, a master manager at this level, get QPR into the play offs ..

we are not alone my brothers and sisters .. England is awash with dickhead millionaire owners .. Question is .. how the feck did such plonkers ever get to become VERY rich men in other walks of life ?

Often more by luck than judgement: for every Richard Branson there's probably a thousand people you've never heard of whose one and only bright idea was at precisely the wrong time and/or place.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

I see QPR are going to undertake "an immediate recruitment process". So a 3rd rate Belgian coach ought to be in place by breakfast time tomorrow then.

Hey all the third rate Belgian coaches are ours and ours alone.
  • Options
    Well, that was predictable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

John Barnes is said to be checking himself into a nut house after learning that Les Ferdinand was the man that sacked Ramsey. His tiny brain has blown a fuse due to struggling to comes to terms with, and accept, the fact that it had nothing to do with the colour of Ramsey's skin.

Diane Abbott is said to be looking to consult with Jeremy Corbyn with regards to being able to spin the story in to something that it isn't. She's not happy that QPR's brown chairman got the black bloke to sack the other black bloke in what she has so far described as "a divide and conquer exercise across all races, against my brethren".

Peter Herbert is said to be looking at the case with wonky eyes. He's said that the AOBL will watch the developments with interest.

They haven't even got a car park at Loftus Road to protest in. Just a few marked out spaces in front of the ticket office....no good to anyone that.
  • Options

looking at the case with wonky eyes.

Racist!
  • Options

John Barnes is said to be checking himself into a nut house after learning that Les Ferdinand was the man that sacked Ramsey. His tiny brain has blown a fuse due to struggling to comes to terms with, and accept, the fact that it had nothing to do with the colour of Ramsey's skin.

Diane Abbott is said to be looking to consult with Jeremy Corbyn with regards to being able to spin the story in to something that it isn't. She's not happy that QPR's brown chairman got the black bloke to sack the other black bloke in what she has so far described as "a divide and conquer exercise across all races, against my brethren".

Peter Herbert is said to be looking at the case with wonky eyes. He's said that the AOBL will watch the developments with interest.

Okay, but what has Peter Tatchell got to say about it? He simply must have a view on it.
  • Options

Okay, but what has Peter Tatchell got to say about it? He simply must have a view on it.
    Tatchell is on the case and is looking in to asking Ramsey if he's ever had any 'leanings' as it may well help his case if he has.

• Options

Leuth said:

Can we please excise the phrase 'football man' from our collective vocabulary? It's a load of pandering shit and Ramsey was clearly out of his depth

True but he makes a good number 2 but still a good football man.
    What have his toilet habits got to do with it?
  • Options
    Warnock is available now. Let's replace our interim with QPR's recent interim.
  • Options
    Salad said:

You have got to be kidding.

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Salad said:

You have got to be kidding.

name another manager who has consistently been as successful over a very long period of time as Warnock .. I cannot begin to fathom why Warnock is such a hated/slated figure ? .. jealousy perhaps ?
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35234938

He's returned to QPR as Technical Director

With Ferdinand as Director of Football they're not short of behind the scenes staff...