Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

First post

Been reading for a while but not got involved before, wanted to start a topic but couldn't think of one! Think there are some excellent posters on here.

So how long did you read this and the other Charlton sites before you plucked up the courage to join in ?

Comments

• Options
    Welcome.
    Netaddicks - a couple of weeks of reading before posting. This site immediately.

Make sure you are at Foolham!!
  • Options
    Welcome but be careful it can be very addictive!
  • Options
    Netaddicks read for a few weeks before posting as I was asked to gauge feeling about certain topics on behalf of a CAFC Board member.

Charltonlife straight away, nice community & friendly people, have even got to meet a few recently, all friendly with no airs & graces etc etc
  • Options
    Ketman - Was you really asked to gauge feeling from Netaddicks for a Board member? But it is full of lunatics. The Board Member must think that we all need shooting if he that that is the standard of opinion.
  • Options
    i thought they read it themselves anyway.
  • Options
    hello johnny by the way.
  • Options
    I think initially he wanted me to correct a few points posted on there, where someone hears a story then like a Sun reporters dresses it up to make someone/everyone at club look like a bunch of amatuerish mugs. I was asked to post a few factual 'Corrections' to some un-true stories which to be fair is not un-reasonable.
  • Options
    NA - Dived straigh in and started abusing people from the off ;-)

Welcome matey. Make sure you take your shoes off at the dorry or AFKA'll start banging on about dirty shoes all over his shag pile
  • Options
    Welcome Johnny,

I came over from netaddicks, which I still sometimes visit, when this site started and posted here virtually straight away.

I read netaddicks for a fair few weeks before posting.
  • Options
    Welcome Johhny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite] LenGlover:[/cite]Welcome Johnny,

I came over from netaddicks, which I still sometimes visit, when this site started and posted here virtually straight away.

I read netaddicks for a fair few weeks before posting.

Me too, saves me typing len cheers!