Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Please sign my Petition

edited November 2015 in Not Sports Related
So petitions are for serious matters... I get it. But this petition could be life changing for myself.

I am petitioning to get a support slot on BUSTED's tour and need as many signatures as possible to get the notice of management surrounding the tour. If the petition goes well and I am selected, I could go on to become a millionaire and buy out the club!

Okay maybe the last bit was a bit too far fetched. But it could happen.. ;)

Anyway I'm asking all Charlton fans to please spare 5 seconds in just signing it and maybe sharing with friends and family to do the same.
My first aim is 1000. I hope it's possible.

So please may you sign my petition and give me a chance in something I love.

Cheers all! :)

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/backtoseanio

Comments

• Options
    Busted, as in the band ?
  • Options
    As in the Flush
  • Options
    Or Buster, as in the dog
  • Options
    Talal said:

I'll sign it if you sign my petition to have Busted disbanded.

Deal!
    PL54 said:

Busted, as in the band ?

Yes BUSTED as in the band. My music is quite similar in ways and it would be great to be seen on a global way supporting a band like theirselves.
  • Options

So petitions are for serious matters... I get it. But this petition could be life changing for myself.

I am petitioning to get a support slot on BUSTED's tour and need as many signatures as possible to get the notice of management surrounding the tour. If the petition goes well and I am selected, I could go on to become a millionaire and buy out the club!

Anyway I'm asking all Charlton fans to please spare 5 seconds in just signing it and maybe sharing with friends and family to do the same.

Ask nicely and you can replace Lady T in Crossbars.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Ask nicely and you can replace Lady T in Crossbars.
    Do I have to make a petition for that to? Damn!
  • Options
    This isn't serious is it ?
  • Options
    Is this what I go to school for ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Funny enough.. It kinda is.

It's hard enough to get backing in music in current times. It's all management, record PR's and more. I'm just trying to get a step in the right direction.

If you don't wanna care, that's fine. Then don't sign it. But if you wanna help someone in trying to achieve something by taking 20 seconds of your time, then great.

I thank all that does.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

PL54 said:

Funny enough.. It kinda is.

It's hard enough to get backing in music in current times. It's all management, record PR's and more. I'm just trying to get a step in the right direction.

If you don't wanna care, that's fine. Then don't sign it. But if you wanna help someone in trying to achieve something by taking 20 seconds of your time, then great.

I thank all that does.
    Ignore them, I've signed it, what's the harm? Good luck.
  • Options
    Good luck, though I'm not sure how a petition would make any difference. Support acts are usually chosen by record companies/the band's management
  • Options

Good luck, though I'm not sure how a petition would make any difference. Support acts are usually chosen by record companies/the band's management

Of course, but if managements see movements then it is always possible. Worth a try hey!
  • Options
    Haha can tell it's the international break again
  • Options

But for more understanding of why I done a petition. Here's a video to accomplish it. Thank you anyway :)https://www.facebook.com/backtoseaniouk/posts/10153373434168893?aymt_tip=1&placement=aymt_hot_post_tip
  • Options
    Signed it because you had the enterprise to put it on this site Good Luck
  • Options

Signed it because you had the enterprise to put it on this site Good Luck

Much appreciated!