Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something to cheer us up - Millwall "male" strippers

Comments

• Options
    One for the pink lions perhaps.
  • Options

Oh, don't give her ideas...

Just what i was thinking...
  • Options
    oh dear :smiley:
  • Options

Oh, don't give her ideas...

The only difference is that she/he wouldn't bother paying to bring the strippers in. It would be written into the players' contracts as part of their job spec.
  • Options
    MF and B B W are a bit slow today, they're usually glued to their main rivals forum.
  • Options
    How has that gone down on the Millwall message boards?
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

How has that gone down on the Millwall message boards?

They won't comment as it's such an insult to their machismo front ...personally I think it's very apt
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A little bit of vomit rose in my throat when I read the title of this thread
  • Options

Nothing is too much trouble when it comes to trying to put a smile back on the faces of our nearest and dearest in their time of troubles.

I'd advise against booking tickets, no matter how much you want to, as all the attendees are likely to be women and we all know how you uncouth, rowdy, profanity spouting lot behave around the fairer sex.

H L & S

every time B B W, every time.
  • Options

Nothing is too much trouble when it comes to trying to put a smile back on the faces of our nearest and dearest in their time of troubles.

I'd advise against booking tickets, no matter how much you want to, as all the attendees are likely to be women and we all know how you uncouth, rowdy, profanity spouting lot behave around the fairer sex.

H L & S

Daiwa by any chance?
  • Options
    The couple shagging on our pitch wasn't tacky though?
  • Options

H L & S

Daiwa by any chance?
    of coarse.
  • Options

H L & S

Daiwa by any chance?
    of coarse.
    I'm not going to get embroiled in a fishy pun off as it could go on and on.

It's not a plaice I'm keen on visiting.
  • Options
    Cod off
  • Options
    Feeling a bit embarrassed right now....wasn't expecting anyone on Charlton Life to see me topless today.
  • Options
    Not so bush wackers after all.
  • Options
    Is this Greg Wallace and Danny Bakers new management venture? Wouldn't have classed the Amersham Arms as one of 'London's Premier night spots'