Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A sure sign that people have given up on this season

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
I've just had to go back three pages to find and bump the "Alan Pardew's Red and White Army" discussion.

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Comments

• Options
    Can someone give me a summary of that thread as I haven't looked at it for a while
  • Options
    From what I've just heard on the radio, Alan P has virtually given up too - talking about being favourites to come straight back up...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]From what I've just heard on the radio, Alan P has virtually given up too - talking about being favourites to come straight back up...

we'll we;ve clearly not coped well with expectation, perhaps he's trying a different tact ?
  • Options
    i think tavern gave up after everton and insisted he wasnt wasting any more time on it.

And the even sadder thing about it is... he didnt know how to copy and paste until about the 4,000th when i showed him.
  • Options
    bless! i'm surprised the a, l, n, p, r, d, e, w, h, i, t, m, y keys aren't worn out on your pc!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]And the even sadder thing about it is... he didnt know how to copy and paste until about the 4,000th when i showed him.

LOL...And there was me thinking he was an IT expert
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It
    And the even sadder thing about it is... he didnt know how to copy and paste until about the 4,000th when i showed him.

Ouch!
  • Options
    lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]bless! i'm surprised the a, l, n, p, r, d, e, w, h, i, t, m, y keys aren't worn out on your pc!

why do you think it was always APRAWA.

not sure he will thank me for this, luckily he is out all day so it will have gone down by the time hes home.
  • Options
    I think we should keep this bumped up so he does see it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's gone on a one day training course....

Panic
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]He's gone on a one day training course....

Panic

In preparation for the big game on 22nd, I take it?
  • Options
    Of course.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]He's gone on a one day training course....

Panic

Didn't read it all - but is that for real?
  • Options
    Didn't read it all - but is that for real?

Yes.
  • Options
    Fug me!

I thought it was a joke - kept looking for the punchline but it went on and on so I gave up!