Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sweden v Denmark play off

2»

Comments

• Options
    Daddy_Pig said:

20 years ago this would have been European champions vs World Cup semi-finalists. Whole of Scandinavian football seems to have gone on a real decline

Exactly the same thing applies to Greece and Turkey who also played today 10 years ago.
  • Options

Denmark Sweden finished 2-2 meaning the Swedes go through 4-3 on aggregate. Catch the replays of Ibrahimovic's second goal from the freekick. It was world class.

Kom igen Sverige!
  • Options
    how did the scoring go?
  • Options

how did the scoring go?

Sweden went 2-0 up and Denmark came into it late in the game but it was already too late (for them). English ref (Atkinson). Not very good.
  • Options

how did the scoring go?

Sweden went 2-0 up and Denmark came into it late in the game but it was already too late (for them). English ref (Atkinson). Not very good.
    Yeah got it.
    Saw Zlatans 2nd goal - good goal but nothing ultra special.
  • Options
    Denmark should have been up 1-0 early in the game, as Kallstrom were inches away from scoring an own goal (hit the underside of the crossbar). Would have changed the game completely, as Sweden then had to score.
    Still, we were kak and didn't deserve a spot at the Euro 2016.
  • Options
    'should have been 1-0 up' -> 'swedish player hit his own bar' -> does not compute
  • Options

how did the scoring go?

Yeah got it.
    What ???
  • Options
    Gutted
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    IA said:

how did the scoring go?

Yeah got it.
    What ???
    A free-kick fairly central, not too far out, bent over and around the wall - something you would see somewhere most weekends in the Prem (or when Kermy was playing). A good goal, but as I said, nothing ultra special.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

IA said:

how did the scoring go?

Yeah got it.
    What ???
    A free-kick fairly central, not too far out, bent over and around the wall - something you would see somewhere most weekends in the Prem (or when Kermy was playing). A good goal, but as I said, nothing ultra special.
    Did you see how much the ball curved though? I would say that was a pretty special freekick!

Can someone more technically gifted than me post the goal on here so other lifers can judge?
  • Options
    Zlatan after scoring twice against Denmark "They said they were going to send me to retirement...I sent their whole nation into retirement."