Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Birmingham Tickets

Apologies if this appears a daft question but does anyone know if you can buy tickets on the gate on Saturday? I am weighing up whether to make the trip with a few mates but won't know until the day. Clearly (I am guessing!!!) we will not sell out but I couldn't see any info on the OS on whether it is possible to buy on Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    Cash on the gate.

Ticket office won't sell you a ticket so have the cash.

That's how it's been the past 3 years

I'll be doing the same
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    and me.

There is one turnstile that does cash. Clearly marked.
  • Options
    Great stuff. Cheers for the info.
  • Options
    Have only sold 323 so far so you'll be okay
  • Options
    CAFC Twitter are suggesting that there won't be tickets for Birmingham available on the day.

I will not be changing my plans. Have everything booked anyway and expect that they'll have a cash turnstile on the day.

Wolves away was like this earlier in the season, same with Birmingham last season. Both of them had cash turnstiles so I don't think there's anything to worry about
  • Options
    It's on the official website. No tickets on the day.

Very fortunate. I decided to delay buying my rail ticket until tonight.
  • Options
    There will definitely be a cash turnstile.
  • Options
    IA said:

Other than sell-outs never known it be otherwise, to be fair, whatever the clubs say in advance.
  • Options
    What the website says is that tickets will not be available on the day, which is true. The worst thing you could possibly do (I did this a few years ago) is queue at their ticket office and ask for an away ticket. They won't sell them. And they won't give you a home ticket. But there will be cash entry at the gate.

Even if I have to go in the home end (I won't have to), there's zero chance of trouble there. Birmingham may have a reputation from the 80s but it's not like that now. I know Leeds fans who went in the home end there, celebrated Leeds' goals, and they had no trouble from the locals.

But there will be a cash turnstile for away fans.
  • Options

IA said:

Other than sell-outs never known it be otherwise, to be fair, whatever the clubs say in advance.
    Yes, but it has to be repeated as so many people on here decide not to bother if either club says it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crusty54 said:

It's on the official website. No tickets on the day.

Very fortunate. I decided to delay buying my rail ticket until tonight.

Am certain there will be a cash turnstile, if not just sit in the home end.