Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters trust meet with KM and RM

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Nailed it again, Grapevine !
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Let us not forget the reality that none of our supporters, or supporters groups have any money.
    There is a bottom line here, and unless any of us can front up, the choices seem to be give up, put up, protest or persuade.
    The reality is that the trust is the most representative fans group out there, even though it's membership is a minority of all fans, and the mandate is to talk, hopefully to persuade.

Spot on - all of it. My choice is to 'persuade' - through Trust membership, and protest via the spell it out in Black & White campaign.
  • Options

seth plum said:

Let us not forget the reality that none of our supporters, or supporters groups have any money.
    There is a bottom line here, and unless any of us can front up, the choices seem to be give up, put up, protest or persuade.
    The reality is that the trust is the most representative fans group out there, even though it's membership is a minority of all fans, and the mandate is to talk, hopefully to persuade.

It's a good point. Sometimes I think that Camelot are the only real beneficiary of this sorry mess. I've gone from occasional lottery tickets to three lines in every draw with a pot that would be sufficient to buy Roly out (and leave a little for me).

seth plum said:

It's a good point. Sometimes I think that Camelot are the only real beneficiary of this sorry mess. I've gone from occasional lottery tickets to three lines in every draw with a pot that would be sufficient to buy Roly out (and leave a little for me).
    I hope you win. I trust you will let us all on CL run the club and not interfere. :-)

Great post grapevine.

• Options
    Who is this man they call the Grapevine49? Very good.
  • Options
    Thank you Grapevine.

What I like about your posts is that they help to clarify all the thoughts I have about what is going on at the club. You have a rare gift of being able to draw together lots of muddled stuff into something that makes total sense.

I think that maybe, just maybe, KM is rather cleverer than we give her credit for as she seems to be able to placate quite a few fans by IMO just playing games. The protests and black and white must continue for us to have a chance of change, otherwise this time next year we will be having the same old same old but in league 1.
  • Options

Nailed it again, Grapevine !

I'm not sure that 7000 words can be defined as Nailing It.