Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Valencia pre season

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
hi im just wondering does anyone know anything about valencia charlton is it away or home and when the dates are or when the tickets come on sale just anything? thanks x

Comments

• Options
    wasnt that last pre season? :-)
  • Options
    yh but charlton and valencia are parteners valencia is our parent club!!!! it should be on again does anyone know anything about the preseason games?
  • Options
    Easy with the exclamation marks. Well since it was a Valencia last seasono it might be that it would be in charlton.

But I'd say pre-seasons are the very last thing on the club's mind at the moment
  • Options
    true well im goin liverpool cant wait i recan 3-0 charlton
  • Options
    I'd take that bag off your head if I was you fella, it's clearly cutting off the oxygen supply to the brain...
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    heath hero who u saving these days?
  • Options
    ....Bring on Hearts and Heathland Celtic...and bring on Valencia pour favor...Barcelona, Real Madrid...and we will show you what we did....and Benny Fenton's mother is a whore....

Blast from the Past.
  • Options
    Mate of yours heath?
  • Options
    valencia away again please - great weekend away
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]valencia away again please - great weekend away

Please, preferably with a little advance tip-off for the Lifers so that we can get out plane tickets sorted easily. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]valencia away again please - great weekend away

Please, preferably with a little advance tip-off for the Lifers so that we can get out plane tickets sorted easily. ;-)
    You mean the club won't be sorting a plane for us?! That's an atrocious state of affairs...

Not sure I can continue to support a club that doesn't chauffeur (sp?) me from my front door to my seat in the ground anymore! ;o)
  • Options
    f-blocker what a great supporter you are giving up a great team because you cant get a chauffeur? what a mug you are!
  • Options
    ......any news yet when the match will be played?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: baghead[/cite]f-blocker what a great supporter you are giving up a great team because you cant get a chauffeur? what a mug you are!
    I think you missed the little winky smiley on the end.

It's called sarcasm.
  • Options
    i wouldnt bother explaining it to the one of the crown woods legends!!

dont tink dey get anyting!

oh and mughead there's no valencia game.
  • Options
    Oi lay off the CW stuff. I am an Ex too. Proud of it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]Oi lay off the CW stuff. I am an Ex too. Proud of it.

no chance! thats what they call themselves so we have to refer to them as the crown wood legends.
  • Options
    i know, but what a dildo eh.
  • Options
    well what school did you go? and well next time whack up ur little WINKY smiley thing !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miky_21_cafc[/cite]well what school did you go? and well next time whack up ur little WINKY smiley thing !
    I would if AFKA and LookOut would let us have them, in the mean time, we just have to make do with:

;o) = winky smiley
    :o) = happy smiley
    :D = very happy smiley
    :o( = sad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Say no to smileys

: - ) is good enough. Ladies will be going out in public with no gloves and men will wear brown shoes in town at this rate.