Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jacko's winner against Birmingham in .gif format

edited November 2015 in General Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Peter_G said:

Everything about that goal is excellent. The way THD rides the attempted foul, the right footed cross from a left footed player, the power and placement of the header.
    It's the dogs nuts.

It also started from a free kick Lookman made a good run wide where everyone thought JBG was going to swing it in.

• Options
    What a cross by THD with his wrong foot!
  • Options
    Are we sure Holmes-Dennis is left footed???
  • Options
    Was it definitely Jacko's 50th goal for us?
  • Options
    Callum, whats so special about being in gif format?
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Nothing particularly, it's just a different type of animated image file that's a lot easier to view on a forum when it's there for you instantly, rather than clicking through a link into a video file.
  • Options
    Cheers for the link Call um CAFC.
  • Options

Was it definitely Jacko's 50th goal for us?

Tweeted by the club
  • Options

Nothing particularly, it's just a different type of animated image file that's a lot easier to view on a forum when it's there for you instantly, rather than clicking through a link into a video file.
    cheers mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2015

JJ - take another bow son - I am an old buzzard, seen a lot of Charlton players over the years, he is, in my eyes, worthy of - Legend

From another old buzzard, I agree with that. 50 goals is a terrific haul, and so many of those have been important goals like today's. What an absolute gem of a player he has been for us.
  • Options

Are we sure Holmes-Dennis is left footed???

Si
  • Options

JJ - take another bow son - I am an old buzzard, seen a lot of Charlton players over the years, he is, in my eyes, worthy of - Legend

Statue! Statue! Statue!
  • Options
    Excellent work by THD, no reason Solly should walk back in next week if fit.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

Because Morgan Fox was fine.

Really, It's all about opinions, yours and mine are poles apart then :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Sensational cross.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers callum first time I have seen this as just arrived in Phnom Penh.
  • Options
    Amazing that we had five players in the box waiting for the cross. Never would have seen that under Luzon.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Amazing that we had five players in the box waiting for the cross. Never would have seen that under Luzon.

Too be fair it was from a free kick.
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:

Away from home, when the score was 0-0, in the championship, we wouldn't have seen that from Powell or Peeters also.

At home when we were drawing, 5 in the box was unusual from open play !
  • Options
    It wasn't open play.