Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Defoe

Always loved him, superb player. I am predicting Pardews run has ended.

Comments

• Options
    His mind is already on the England job.
  • Options
    He's a natural .. goal scorer .. that is .. he (and his butler/girl Friday/private concierge staff) will save the 'Black Pussies' from relegation once again
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Defoe? Wow, that's a long shot. Still, if he managed to take England to 3 successive WC triumphs, he'll still be booed when he visits The Valley
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Defoe? Wow, that's a long shot. Still, if he managed to take England to 3 successive WC triumphs, he'll still be booed when he visits The Valley
    Why? It was his father who suggested (told him?) to leave Charlton, was it not?
  • Options
    WHAT'S THAT? PALARSE LOST?

AH HA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAHA
  • Options
    waldo said:

MrOneLung said:

Why? It was his father who suggested (told him?) to leave Charlton, was it not?
    Maybe so, but Defoe showed his true colours at West Ham too when his transfer request landed on the managers desk within 24 hours of their relegation.

OK nothing wrong with ambition, but the only team he is loyal to in is Defoe United.
  • Options
    I didn't think he waited that long, I thought he asked for a transfer straight after the game.
  • Options
    I heard he demanded a transfer halfway through the first half of that game! The little rat!