Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Who will be our top scorer come end of season?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mcdonalds have put their prices up , i don't think we could afford a Big Mac.
  • Options
    edited November 2015

It's a shame we can't find a young Patrick Berger.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

Slightly damning that four months into the season, less than 10% see Makienok hitting a few. Not a huge weight of confidence in making that a perm signing

C'mon boss you're playing devils advocate, he's your archetypal target man in the Leaburn mode so never going to be prolific, I'd sign him up and I think you would :wink:
    Do you think he'll hit 50 with us if he does go permanent?
    Assists over time maybe, dubious goals excluded of course :wink:
  • Options

when it actually comes to spending money on Mak, we all know Div 1 and Div 2 wont put their hands in their pockets.
  • Options
    JJ and JBG will be the top two and they'll have about eight or nine each. Obviously, to be near the top of the CAFC goal-scoring charts, your first name has to begin with 'J' and your right foot must be used mainly for standing on.
  • Options
    Just voted for Makienok but don't think there are any signs yet of him being remotely prolific; he's just got a start on some of the others and looks likely to play more. Jacko's been comfortably the best finisher at the club for years now.
  • Options
    Would like to see Keith Peacock on that list to be fair
  • Options
    I went for JBG(along with others) because not only will he take the pens and free kicks but with No Watt around will play more central and will score goals when he can find the scoring boots from last season.
    If they stay fit.
    Big Mak,Reza,Vaz Te, Jackson and JBG, Could/should just reach 10.

Lookman and Kag can add some goals depending on game time,
    plus Cousins should get past 5, and from corners,
    Diarra, Sarr, Bauer and fox can chip in with vital goals if they can get to the ball before Jacko.
    THD could score the odd goal with his power left foot and Solly must be due another goal, one of these season soon.
    Ba will do a dribble and beat 5 players and score at least 1 goal plus Kashi with get a couple.
    As for Igor ? Asked his doctor.

Share and share alike because we just won't find/afford the 20 plus championship striker unless one of the above wants to be a hero.
  • Options
    I went for Vaz Te -I think he will get at least 7 before he goes on loan to a championship club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

RedChaser said:

Slightly damning that four months into the season, less than 10% see Makienok hitting a few. Not a huge weight of confidence in making that a perm signing

C'mon boss you're playing devils advocate, he's your archetypal target man in the Leaburn mode so never going to be prolific, I'd sign him up and I think you would :wink:
    Do you think he'll hit 50 with us if he does go permanent?</</b>blockquote>

Only if he plays until he's 47.
  • Options
    Jackson, if he stays fit, but not double figures.
  • Options
    A Trialist.
  • Options
    I voted Tony Watt, I am not a glass half full person...
  • Options
    Wasn't £2m the supposed potential transfer fee for big Mak
    I mean these clowns have wasted some dough so can see him being another waste of money signing

For that sort of money I'd want more than what he currently offers he's more in the £750k bracket IMO
  • Options

A Trialist.

Nah its gotta be B. Trialist
  • Options

I think he adds much more than just goals.

The difficulty in picking who will score the most goals is trying to determine who will still be here and be playing for which manager we have next. Jackson is a safe bet as he is in a very small minority of players that seems to give the heart that the fans want to see, and the club have bigger problems than on the pitch right now - dropping the Skipper would just increase the unrest.
  • Options
    Think Big Mak will get 10 if he stays injury free. Id sign him up as I really like his attitude.
  • Options
    I'd like to sign him, he's the sort of person you notice when he's not in the side, he's like having an extra defender on the pitch at set plays defensively which helps, but 2 million sounds a daft price.
  • Options

I'd like to sign him, he's the sort of person you notice when he's not in the side, he's like having an extra defender on the pitch at set plays defensively which helps, but 2 million sounds a daft price.

Bit like a Frenchman who used to play for us sold for a song relatively speaking who's now got splinters in his bum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will be very surprised if someone gets 10 goals this season.

I think:

Mak - 7, Reza - 5, Watt - whatever he's on now, KAG - 3, JBG - 8, Igor - 5, Jacko - 6, Vaz Te - 4, Lookman - 3