Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck Brian Sanders

All the best tonight to Brian, me and him aren't friends in the strictest term but I like and respect the man. Charlton through and through.

He's fighting tonight at the higher end of the bill in chatham at dockside. I've played against him many a time and it's fair to say he man is no pussy. Great local league centre forward back in the day and a very competent boxer.

All the best Brian

Comments

• Options
    To those going on this thread wondering "what?!?" don't bother googling, I already have and all it came up with is an illustrator for Mad Men.

Good luck Brian, send me a picture of Christina Hendricks naked won't you?
  • Options
    Good luck Bris
  • Options
    That's made me laugh audibly!

To give a bit of background (unavailable on Wikipedia) him and his very tenacious brother used to play for sides that always seemed to collide with my Sunday and Saturday team. He was a pain the the bollocks to mark and of your idea of a rest was to get shunted to right back or right midfield you had the pleasure of Glenn, his younger brother. Both very decent and competitive footballers. I'm proud to say I never once pussied put of a challenge and 7 times out of ten that normally won me an easy enough game but against this pair it was never the case.

As far as boxing goes Brian has been training with former world champion Johnny Armour who himself is a very good coach and always good company when training hard elbow bending