Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The colours of the team I support

Are Red and White...anyone wearing black and white today as a protest is more likely to be picked out by Sky' cameras and presenters as a Newcastle fan taking in the Match before going to selhurst...

Comments

• Options
    ...no they won't
  • Options
    se9addick said:

...no they won't

Oh yes they will...
  • Options
    Way-eye Pet. But your actual Toon Army just wear skin don't they?

• Options

se9addick said:

...no they won't

Oh yes they will...
    "And there appear to be a couple of thousand Newcastle fans at today's match, prior to their meeting with Crystal Palace"

Are you quite sure ?
  • Options
    They will no doubt be held up a true example of a football fan who follow their team and the game even through adversity as opposed the the 2% at Charlton...Robert Lee will then go on for about 45 minutes about what a great set of fans they have at St James etc etc
  • Options

Are Red and White...anyone wearing black and white today as a protest is more likely to be picked out by Sky' cameras and presenters as a Newcastle fan taking in the Match before going to selhurst...

• Options
    cafcfan said:

Way-eye Pet. But your actual Toon Army just wear skin don't they?

Perhaps I'm not so fat after all!
  • Options
    Yes, just like every Man Utd home game the Sky commentators loudly comment as to why so many Norwich fans have turned up...
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Yes, just like every Man Utd home game the Sky commentators loudly comment as to why so many Norwich fans have turned up...

As it happens, I too often wonder why they are there instead of Carrow Road...