Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Keep up the great work Roly", says Charlton manager.

edited November 2015 in General Charlton
"Keep up the great work, Roly. Things have never been so good" said a Charlton manager today. Bill Figgis, manager of the Come Dine With Me trailer in Harvey Gardens said, "Business has never been so good since the Belgian Buffoon hacked off all the supporters. They used to eat in the ground" he said, "but since Roly and his halfwit lady friend took over the fans no longer want to give their money to Charlton, so they come to us instead. They've been queuing round the block all afternoon rather than give their money to Douchbag. Long May it continue".

Sharon Fry (no relation), 24 year old burger flipper from Chislehurst said, "I've been rushed of me feed all day. I've been here since 10.30 and haven't stopped once. I've been busier than that Henderson fella keep picking balls out of the net".

Mrs Figgis, wife of Bill, was less impressed though. Sporting a black and white scarf she was reported to say, "To be honest, I hope something changes soon. Things might be good for us at the moment, but another couple of seasons like this and no-one will be coming along to The Valley at all".

What do you think, burger van or burger off? Ring 020 8333 4000 right now to let us know.

"Burger Van (1 of 1)"

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2015
    Stig said:

"Keep up the great work, Roly. Things have never been so good" said a Charlton manager today. Bill Figgis, manager of the Come Dine With Me trailer in Harvey Gardens said, "Business has never been so good since the Belgian Buffoon hacked off all the supporters. They used to eat in the ground" he said, "but since Roly and his halfwit lady friend took over the fans no longer want to give their money to Charlton, so they come to us instead. They've been queuing round the block all afternoon rather than give their money to Douchbag. Long May it continue".

Sharon Fry (no relation), 24 year old burger flipper from Chislehurst said, "I've been rushed off me feed all day. I've been here since 10.30 and haven't stopped once. I've been busier than that Henderson fella keep picking balls out of the net".

Mrs Figgis, wife of Bill, was less impressed though. Sporting a black and white scarf she was reported to say, "To be honest, I hope something changes soon. Things might be good for us at the moment, but another couple of seasons like this and no-one will be coming along to The Valley at all".

What do you think, burger van or burger off? Ring 020 8333 4000 right now to let us know.

"Burger Van (1 of 1)"

Ha,ha,ha! Love it. Really imaginative writing. Is she a chicken or something? :lol:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Nice one Stig.

Lady in the sky blue jacket is obviously hoping for a extra long hotdog... :wink:

Oi oi :blush:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Nice one Stig.

Lady in the sky blue jacket is obviously hoping for a extra long hotdog... :wink:

Sounds like the sort of thing I'd expect from DaveMehmet .
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Stig said:

TelMc32 said:

Nice one Stig.

Sounds like the sort of thing I'd expect from DaveMehmet .
    Why does Dave like a sausage then :open_mouth: nice work mate.