Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protest idea...a secret mission

Someone, anyone.

Do absolutely anything you can to get on the sofa (whoever is on the sofa stands out)..with the purpose of pulling a stunt that may shock a few.

Either:

1. Hold banner saying RD, Meire out

2. Perform a sex act (this is a brainstorm do not take this one seriously although Meire should find this one funny considering that Ad score on the pitch)

3. Sleep on it, or lay on it and or read a newspaper.

Other idea?

Comments

• Turn it round and face the crowd, Citehh Style
  • ...sorry, forgot to say, with your bollocks hanging out
  • Strip off down to a black and white morf suit.
  • Dave2l said:

Someone, anyone.

Do absolutely anything you can to get on the sofa (whoever is on the sofa stands out)..with the purpose of pulling a stunt that may shock a few.

Either:

2. Perform a sex act (this is a brainstorm do not take this one seriously although Meire should find this one funny considering that Ad score on the pitch)

Other idea?

No, not someone or anyone YOU.

Be the change you want to see
  • limeygent said:

Trouble is, people who can do that never leave their Mum's house!

Fixed that for you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Carter said:

If anyone is able to suck their own cock winning that competition would be a really good time to show 8000 other people how it's done.

It's a well known fact that only 2% of the population can do that.
    Whereas KM is one of the 2% who can kiss her own arse!!
  • Carter said:

If anyone is able to suck their own cock winning that competition would be a really good time to show 8000 other people how it's done. Wanking is too easy. Especially smiling, making eye contact with Karel Fraeye and Katrien.

Really did'nt need that image first thing in the morning.
  • Carter said:

If anyone is able to suck their own cock winning that competition would be a really good time to show 8000 other people how it's done. Wanking is too easy. Especially smiling, making eye contact with Karel Fraeye and Katrien.

Let's just clarify this. You want somebody who can do this to themselves, and still smile while making eye contact with these two people at the same time.

I would suggest a job in the circus for anybody who can do this :-)

• Carter said:

Let's just clarify this. You want somebody who can do this to themselves, and still smile while making eye contact with these two people at the same time.

I would suggest a job in the circus (please apply to Roly in the big top tent at Charlton Athletic Football Club) for anybody who can do this :-)

• Carter said:

Carter said:

No mate

To clarify I was saying someone who was able to self-fellate would be an alternative to the eye-contact making masturbator
  • Dave2l said:

Someone, anyone.

Either:

Other idea?

No, not someone or anyone YOU.

Be the change you want to see
    I'm in the other side of the Atlantic and don't particularly wana fly home.
  • edited December 2015
    I have just had £50 on John Bobbitt at 5/2.
    He won't even have to do a roly poly !