Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3td December 1981

Today marks the 34th anniversary of the death of Joey Decan.
In the pre internet days Blue Peter really misjudged the mood lf the nations youth.

Anyone aged 40-55 should be ashamed of themselves! At least we brought him a house.

Comments

• Wasn't there just one guy (Albert or Arthur?) Who could understand him? Cause of much myrth in the school playground.
  • Joey - standard insult of the day
  • Wasn't there just one guy (Albert or Arthur?) Who could understand him? Cause of much myrth in the school playground.

Yes. I was very young at the time. I really wanted to be a translator for the disabled when I was bigger.
  • The brilliant TV comedy show 'Spaced' was renowned for containing hundreds of nods to pop culture. In one episode, Tim and Mike are play fighting when Tim yells out "Get off me you Joey!"
    As wrong as it is, it still makes me laugh.
  • Today marks the 34th anniversary of the death of Joey Decan.
    In the pre internet days Blue Peter really misjudged the mood lf the nations youth.

Anyone aged 40-55 should be ashamed of themselves! At least we brought him a house.

Joey Deacon.

And he had a Blue Peter badge!
  • where did you move the house from ?

Joey Deacon.

Harsh, but fair.
  • I always imagined the friend who translated for him saying:

Joey says he wants to write a new will ...

Joey Deacon.

Harsh, but fair.
    i'm such a joey