Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

J F HASSELBAINK .. NEW QPR MANAGER (sacked)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Out of the frying pan, into the flammable gilet
  • Options
    Reading (Harriot, Yann) look a much better bet for promotion than QPR (Cousins) at the moment.
  • Options
    I really dont get why Sherwood is so highly rated!!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I see they're lining up Sherwood. Fucking deluded if they think the old straight talker will get them anywhere near promoted

Still, the good news is he's so incompetent that this will be his last chance at management and he'll blow it and we'll be rid of him as a manager in England for good

Les Ferdinand's mate, he wanted Sherwood after Redknapp left.
  • Options

cabbles said:

I see they're lining up Sherwood. Fucking deluded if they think the old straight talker will get them anywhere near promoted

Still, the good news is he's so incompetent that this will be his last chance at management and he'll blow it and we'll be rid of him as a manager in England for good

Les Ferdinand's mate, he wanted Sherwood after Redknapp left.
    Oh I know why he's going. Blind leading the blind

I can't wait for the standard first few interviews where Tim comes across as massively happy and excited to be there, it's a massive opportunity. Then as the standard Sherwood rot sets in, the usual shank about harsh words, players need to take a hard look at themselves and Tim starts talking about himself in the 3rd person.

Out by the latest Sep next year. Ferdinand's hardly covered himself in glory there either. Hanging onto the fact he has ties as a player