Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Lennon up aginst Herman ......Umm
  • Options
    Says on SSN Herman is a doubt with a dodgy knee
  • Options
    Give Basey a chance
  • Options
    stick ZZ at left back
  • Options
    Agreed about giving Grant Basey a chance, he looked very impressive until his injury against Arsenal reserves.
  • Options
    hold on a minute - a lot of people say Sankofa is not up to it at PL yet want to chuck in a resrerve left back against one of the best wingers in the country IN a game we MUST WIN

Madness

But I do sort of agree
  • Options
    He's not been playing against nobodies in the reserves all year.

It's a gamble but he plays in the position natrually, and lays there well. Which is more than can be said for any of the current first team squad
  • Options
    you've all gone crazy.

Basey may well feature at some point next season, but he hasn't even had a full year in the reserves. He has been playing academy games as well.

I do wonder if any of you have actually seen him play ? Pace is certainly not his strong point. Lennon would absolutely destroy him.

Monday is a must win game and we would have no chance at all chucking in a kid thats not even head and shoulders above his age group, although he may well develop further in the future. .
  • Options
    I dare say it, but if HH is injured and Thatcher is suspended then I would rather Sankofa/Luke Young play there.
  • Options
    Luke Young left back Sankofa right back for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Put Luke at left and bring back.....Kish!!! (ducks for cover)...:-)
  • Options
    Play dickson up front with bent.

If west sham can play ineligible players so can we.
  • Options
    Play Dickson?

Yeah, great idea!
    We'd get fined £5.5million, doubled on appeal - and also get docked 10 points if we stayed up.

And docked 10 points from the start of next season if we went down.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Play Dickson?

Yeah, great idea!
    We'd get fined £5.5million, doubled on appeal - and also get docked 10 points if we stayed up.

And docked 10 points from the start of next season if we went down.[/quote]
    not forgetting, we could go into adminstration, get docked points doubled to 20, the board can buy the club back 5 minutes later with all the debts quashed, and they could poke the £11 million fine, cos we`d be offically skint ; )
  • Options
    .....and probably relegated 2 Divisions.

Don't forget, it was only January when we last had a problem with the PL stuffed shirts.......
    I don't trust them to be fair. Do you? ;-)
  • Options
    No, the PL were behind us on that one, it was the FA we had problems with.