Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Open Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been supporting this wretched but wonderful club for fifty years.
Never once have we had one owner that you had a feeling that would give us a bright and better future. Actually, thats not correct; we did have one but he gave his and the clubs money to a cold caller. You can see him on TV now and then, so I am surprised he has not been arrested.
Just once Santa, could we have an owner who has an affinity to our club, good business acumen, minted hopefully and prepared to listen.
PS. If not possible, could I have a new bike please.

Comments

• Options
    Santa's reply .. 'miracles I can do at once .. the impossible takes a bit longer'
  • Options
    PPS If that's too much trouble do you mind getting caught short when you're flying over Selhurst?
  • Options
    He's Santa... Not a bloody miracle worker... How can he get a bike on his sleigh?
  • Options

He's Santa... Not a bloody miracle worker... How can he get a bike on his sleigh?

Hes Santa. He can do anything!
  • Options
    pettgra said:

Hmmm in that case... Can I have a top supermodel delivered for Christmas please Mr Santa?
  • Options

pettgra said:

Hmmm in that case... Can I have a top supermodel delivered for Christmas please Mr Santa?
    Pushing it. AFKA already has first dibs on that one.
  • Options
    As long as I don't get a half season ticket for christmas I'll be happy
  • Options
    pettgra said:

pettgra said:

Depends if we want the same one!!
  • Options

pettgra said:

pettgra said:

Depends if we want the same one!!
    Oh Er Hum. Polite cough.
  • Options
    pettgra Member

How old are you? Do you still believe in Santa Claus?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

pettgra Member

He's our age. It's universal.
  • Options

pettgra Member

If you believe that Charlton can still win a match... @Pettgra is still allowed to believe in Santa ;)
  • Options

pettgra Member

Most definately. Mind you he moves around sharpish. Saw him in Bexleyheath and Welling in the space of five minutes.