Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BEAT THE BOOKIE COMPETITION 2015/6 **WEEK 17 RESULTS AND WEEK 18 (BOXING DAY) SELECTIONS**

Posting early this week. If anyone is away for the New Year thread and still wants to take part, could they INBOX me with their selections (see the foot of this post for the fixtures). Unfortunately I can't post odds at the moment but will add peoples selections to the thread as i put it up.

At the weekend 6 out of 65 lifers made virtual profits with palarsehaters selections of Tottenham, Birmingham and Reading netting the biggest of £157.78. Unfortunately for him, it's the second time he's failed to go with his convictions with a real bookie.
Collectively we lost £116.52
Congratulations to all winners

Smiffyboy still in front overall

The rest are on -£170
Just to recap the rules.
Each week a coupon from the weekends games will be posted up.
Each weekend you'll be given a virtual tenner to put on either a single, double or treble.
Simply post your bet from the selections and we'll work out peoples virtual winnings/losses over the season.
Any newbie coming in will start on the same balance as the lowest in the competition.
Below are this weeks matches.

For those wanting to INBOX me their new year selections, below are the matches to choose from.

Comments