Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday Scores

West Ham 1 - 0 Bolton

Comments

• Options
    Newcastle 0 - 1 Blackburn
  • Options
    West Ham 2 - 0 Bolton

Tevez with both goals, stupid incompetent FA.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Who says cheats never prosper?
  • Options
    Not good is it!

Radio 5 also reporting that Fulham seem to be coping with Liverpool who have made 9 changes.
  • Options
    3 - 0 West Ham
  • Options
    Wigan 0 Middles 1
  • Options
    Come on you smoggies and scousers!
  • Options
    Live table

If you haven't seen this before-

Very depressing viewing
  • Options
    West Ham's illegal player has scored 2 goals....how fair is that ???
  • Options
    Its not fair at all. What a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Not good is it!

Radio 5 also reporting that Fulham seem to be coping with Liverpool who have made 9 changes.[/quote]

We can't really complain about that and hopefully they will do the same against us next week....fowler just missed a sitter before half time. If Fulham get a point it may be curtains seeing West Ham are gonna win....
  • Options
    Trouble is - i don't think they will play a weakened team Sunday week. I also seriously fear that it will be irrelevant by then!
  • Options
    Liverpool look terribble....Fulham may sneak this....
  • Options
    Fulham 1 up.

And that ladies and gentlemen is that
  • Options
    Bolton pulled one back
  • Options
    Rothko- i make you right.

Bugger!
  • Options
    The goal was also offside, great, stupid lino PUT YE FLAG UP.
  • Options
    Monday night is going to be a right laugh now. Might not even bother going - the useless fookers don't deserve my support. A totally shambolic season. To those people who wanted more "excitement" this year - well, you got it. Well done. Not quite what you had in mind though, eh?
  • Options
    most enjoyable season for years for me! its had it all, not what i wanted but if we stay up it will be very worth while, anyway at least we now have a decent management team in place.
  • Options
    Fowler just missed another sitter.

Liverpool have looked very very poor, lets hope they field this same 11 against us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool could field an under-11s team against us, it won't matter now.
  • Options
    Liverpool goal disallowed :(
  • Options
    It's not over till its over.
  • Options
    Scousers brought Kewell on that's how bad they are.....
  • Options
    geez they are terrible....everything's gone against us this year....I blame the board
  • Options
    Stu - if we get out of this I'll give you a grand.
  • Options
    I don't think we will get out of it, nor do we deserve to, I'm just saying, no point turning up on Monday all upset about it.

Charlton are Charlton, that will never change, lets go, sing, be happy. It's not the end of the world.
  • Options
    The thought of all of those shitpot Spudz fans giving it the large one just turns my stomach.
  • Options
    It's not over yet. Yes it looks bad dire in fact, but this season has a few final stings in the tail.

Win on Monday, then we have to do the impossible at Anfield and win, which we have done before. Rafa knows he must put out the same team.

Man Yoo owe West Ham for losing them the league a few years back. Ferguson will want to end the season in style.

Wigan HAVE to win at Colins place. Colin is going to go hell for leather for a victory

It ain't over yet. Keep the faith.

AND BE BLOODY LOUD ON MONDAY NIGHT!
  • Options
    We aint down until I see CHARLTON ATHLETIC highlighted in Red with a 'R' next to it on SkySports.

So as far as i'm concerned. WE ARE STAYING UP!