Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Work today

2»

Comments

• Options
    In until 4 unfortunately. I've not done a lot so far, I'll be honest.
  • Options
    Am in.

The world of foreign exchange never stops - apparently
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Do you work in the Charlton Ticket office with the shutters down? If so I think they've moved upstairs :wink:
    If only - a lot of time off apparently.
  • Options
    Not work but did part 1 of my 2 crisis at Xmas shifts last night into this morning. Running on fumes and have had to go straight into sainsburys to finish the last of the Xmas shopping. Pure rage for me now. No sleep and despite getting in there at 9am it was rammed

Still Ashton Gate on Saturday is bound to cheer me up given our current form
  • Options
    working from home ... but not much to be honest
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Are you really Karel Fraeye?

He only 'works' until 3.44pm on a Saturday though.
  • Options
    900,000 people in the Uk due to be working on Christmas Day apparently, a big thank you to all the people keeping the country ticking over.
  • Options
    Been off all week but absolutely shattered as I've been running around like a blue arsed fly!
  • Options
    Yep working, just not very hard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Lloyds with the kids

Like a creche in here
  • Options
    In till 3pm but popping to the pub for an hour or so of that - half our office is in. If only the roads were always like they have been this week.
  • Options

Just to clarify, are pen pushing office wallers allowed to claim they're working today?

Oi...rude!!! :wink:

I'm in....office is full of kids, so I am not planning an escape to the Cat in Canary Wharf for a couple of bevvies before heading home. Back in on Tuesday :(
  • Options
    Half the Welsh arrived yesterday and the other half arrive tomorrow.

Wish I was at work.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Curb_It said:

Im just wrapping up the stunning Christmas display that our florists supplied for our reception. If anyone sees me with a big black sack looking shifty at Cannon Street say nowt...

What is it with women and flowers, I always seem to end up wearing them :open_mouth:
  • Options

900,000 people in the Uk due to be working on Christmas Day apparently, a big thank you to all the people keeping the country ticking over.

I assume that's aimed at the firemen and nurses etc, not the money brokers and recruitment consultants.
  • Options
    Not as busy in the west end than I expected. Went to Hamleys and whilst it wasn't exactly empty, didn't expect to be able to get throuh the front door.
  • Options
    Working from home but on-call until 5pm, praying my work phone doesn't ring!
  • Options
    Worked Monday but off since.

January will be manic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Work until midday off now till Tuesday.
  • Options
    Working from home. Make of that what you will.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I assume that's aimed at the firemen and nurses etc, not the money brokers and recruitment consultants.
    Are recruitment consultants really working Christmas day?
  • Options
    got up to go in this morning then the missus decided to throw a sickie so thought bollox to that! Happy Christmas everyone
  • Options
    Normally start at 7.30, was told to start at 9, done 1 delivery and dropped the van in the garage then left at 12! Just about to crack open the first can! Happy Christmas you lot!
  • Options

Not as busy in the west end than I expected. Went to Hamleys and whilst it wasn't exactly empty, didn't expect to be able to get throuh the front door.

Over-indulging a bit @DaveMehmet ?? :smile:
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Over-indulging a bit @DaveMehmet ?? :smile:
    So he was left a bit disappointed he couldnt use the back door.
  • Options
    Up @ 5:30.

Sailed into the city. Not a soul!
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Up @ 5:30.

Sailed into the city. Not a soul!

Where did you moor your boat? (:
  • Options

Yep I worked 7th Christmas day in a row. Hospitals never shut fortunately. I was genuinely surprised how many people will queue to get in. RD should get some tips