Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffutd v Wigan

Very interesting as it looks like Wigan need to win at Sheff utd and Westham lose at Man utd for Westham to go down, Will Sheff utd let Wigan win? hope so and what can Westham say about it? accuse them of cheating? lol

Comments

• Options
    Imagine it: last minute, news comes through that West Ham have lost and Paddy Kenny picks up the ball and smashes it into his own net to give Wigan the win that keeps them up!
  • Options
    That would be sweet :)
  • Options
    Ferguson will make sure bumchum curbs gets a point at least ;-)
  • Options
    He didn't in Mr Curbishley's last match for us at Old Trafford last year.
  • Options
    ferguson must remember the season west ham stopped man utd winning the title on the last day. i think blackburn won it that year even though they lost at anfield on the same day.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]ferguson must remember the season west ham stopped man utd winning the title on the last day. i think blackburn won it that year even though they lost at anfield on the same day.[/quote]

Your correct as I was sitting in a car at Anfield on that day listening to the match on the radio. Long story but a mate won a match ticket courtesy of the Daily Mirror and took 3 pens at half time against Joe Corrigan. I was of course unsuccessful in trying to get a ticket to the match.