Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 wins and we are safe

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Well you have to cling to some hope.......................

Should i get my coat?

Comments

• Options
    nope but you might want to stop smoking crack !!!
  • Options
    Well if we get above Wigan and stay above them and somehow justice is served and West Ham do get docked those points then it is still on and .........

I'll get my coat too
  • Options
    6 points from 6, it's doable.
  • Options
    sad thing is Les Reed will be in the prem next year with Fulham....tosser
  • Options
    If we don't beat Spurs we are mathematically down.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]If we don't beat Spurs we are mathematically down.

So we beat Spurs, game on.
  • Options
    Finish above Wigan and win an appeal for a 10 points deduction against West Ham - Liverpool have a small matter of Champions League final 3 days after us so not likely to take us too seriously.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seriously_red[/cite]Finish above Wigan and win an appeal for a 10 points deduction against West Ham - Liverpool have a small matter of Champions League final 3 days after us so not likely to take us too seriously.

Sadly the Champions league final is on 23rd May, which makes it 10 days after our game at Anfield.
  • Options
    well west ham won today and now we need to win both our games also the other teams need to lose no doubt about it now spurs and liverpool god save us!
  • Options
    I can't bear all this!! I don't mind being relegated, but I hate this mathematic chance of staying up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As that Brummy git says

"it's the hope that kills you"

Very true Salad- when we really know- then we start looking forward to championship winning season!
  • Options
    part of me hopes that if we are going down, i want it settled on Monday so i can get on with it !
  • Options
    We were relegated last week really, even if we beat Spurs, what are the odds on us surviving now, anyone know?
  • Options
    Abosolutely AFKA-

We've spent all season hoping that 17th place was ours and are drained out now.

A good break- re-focus and look forward to a championship winning season in 2007/8.

Still hurts tho!