Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    they knew it was coming.the negativity was as bad as on here.
  • Options
    We should get 'havanatopia' posting here. Begins his previews with poetry and correctly called our equaliser
  • Options
    **** off and die. Hate this lousy football club so much.

Ok -

my theory is that the Championship is so tough and football is so hypercompetitive and league-position-driven nowadays that basically if you're not running away with the league you're conditioned to be miserable and to feel intense disappointment in your club.

It leads us all to forget why we are football fans in the first place.
  • Options
    Blimey, that lot should keep all sharp implements out of the house.....
  • Options
    Yet to see one football forum as tidy as this one too.......
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Blimey, that lot should keep all sharp implements out of the house.....

while their doom-mongering is even more perplexing than ours (apparently generous ownership, haven't been in this league so much over the last twenty years, dominated game), people in carveries shouldn't ban knives
  • Options
    Leuth said:

We should get 'havanatopia' posting here. Begins his previews with poetry and correctly called our equaliser

If you want poetry regarding our club might I suggest The Hollow Men by T S Eliot.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Leuth said:

If you want poetry regarding our club might I suggest The Hollow Men by T S Eliot.
    I would have thought The Walrus and the Carpenter might have been a good one as well.