Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

well done RD and KM

It's now been confirmed my son who I have tried to brainwash to support our once great club has chucked it in he just said "I'm not going anymore in going to support rangers" I told him it's to far to go all the time but his reply was I want to enjoy my day out not get the hump and the kids at school take the mick out of me for supporting charlton im happy to go when you can afford it I'd rather you spend the season ticket money on 2 trips to Glasgow.im afraid I have to make him right

Comments

• Options
    Sadly, can't blame him. Gutted!
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Hes only 11 it was so hard to get him interested coz hes autistic but I stuck with it but now I can't force him
  • Options
    Feel for you both. Saw my first game at eleven and was hooked. We lost that 5 -0 so shows how bad we are now.
  • Options
    But KM persuaded a taxi driver and his kids to come to a couple of games so she wont be bothered by long standing fans not coming along any more.
  • Options
    We as fans can't and won't do anything. The only way things will change is if Duchatelet gets ill or dies.
  • Options
    Is there a way of contacting her and telling her how my son feels or maybe my son sending her an email telling her how he feels
  • Options
    dancafc said:

Is there a way of contacting her and telling her how my son feels or maybe my son sending her an email telling her how he feels

Katrien.meire@cafc.co.uk - but don't expect any sort of acknowledgement or reply
  • Options
    Cheers mate I'll get him to write to her
  • Options

dancafc said:

Katrien.meire@cafc.co.uk - but don't expect any sort of acknowledgement or reply
    But try anyway

• Options

dancafc said:

But try anyway

Indeed

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    dancafc said:

Might be better trying to contact RD - c/o matron@norbertthrustycarehome.be
  • Options
    To be fair if he's going to support anyone other than Charlton...
  • Options
    Bless him. If KM had an ounce of respect she'd atleast respond back, don't hold your breath. Take your wee man to a Rangers match some day, keeping him happy is more important than allegiance to a Club that doesn't even want you as a 'fan'.
  • Options
    I think someone linked a clubs charter which says the club must respond to communications or you can take it up with the FA at one point...not sure where you would find it - wont make a difference, she still will not respond as she never does but may be worth mentioning in your note to her.
  • Options

Bless him. If KM had an ounce of respect she'd atleast respond back, don't hold your breath. Take your wee man to a Rangers match some day, keeping him happy is more important than allegiance to a Club that doesn't even want you as a 'fan'.

We are going up to rangers on 30th Jan my brother bought us tickets hotel and flights for Christmas
  • Options
    Don't worry mate after the game today I went to the ticket office and handed my season ticket in told the guy to give it to Miere for me and you know what it was like a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Thought I'd never say that thanks Pinnochio and RD
  • Options
    Beckboy said:

Don't worry mate after the game today I went to the ticket office and handed my season ticket in told the guy to give it to Miere for me and you know what it was like a big weight lifted off my shoulders. Thought I'd never say that thanks Pinnochio and RD

Fair play mate
  • Options
    I'm sure you could have all guessed this would happen iv checked my emails and guess what not even a sniff of a reply I could sort of understand if it was me sending her an email but my upset son who blatantly told her he's going to support another team because he's having the piss taken out of him at school and she can't find the time to reply
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not being funny mate but I'd guess even the Tottenham taxi drivers have to wait more than half a day for a reply during Christmas
  • Options
    dancafc said:

It's now been confirmed my son who I have tried to brainwash to support our once great club has chucked it in he just said "I'm not going anymore in going to support rangers" I told him it's to far to go all the time but his reply was I want to enjoy my day out not get the hump and the kids at school take the mick out of me for supporting charlton im happy to go when you can afford it I'd rather you spend the season ticket money on 2 trips to Glasgow.im afraid I have to make him right

That will be the same Rangers who went into liquidation, have been owned by a string of dodgy characters, have Mike Ashley as a major shareholder and play in a league at least two divisions weaker than ours?
  • Options
    dancafc said:

I'm sure you could have all guessed this would happen iv checked my emails and guess what not even a sniff of a reply I could sort of understand if it was me sending her an email but my upset son who blatantly told her he's going to support another team because he's having the piss taken out of him at school and she can't find the time to reply

It isn't just you mate, she even ignores e-mails offering significant financial benefit to the club. You won't get a reply, no matter how long you wait!
  • Options

dancafc said:

It isn't just you mate, she even ignores e-mails offering significant financial benefit to the club. You won't get a reply, no matter how long you wait!
    It's wrong and she wonders why she's gets so much stick
  • Options
    I think she thinks answering e-mails is beneath her!
  • Options

We as fans can't and won't do anything. The only way things will change is if Duchatelet gets ill or dies.

Can it be arranged?
  • Options
    If we all think about it, really hard like, at the same time like. Maybe!
  • Options
    dancafc said:

24 Red said:

dancafc said:

That will be the same Rangers who went into liquidation, have been owned by a string of dodgy characters, have Mike Ashley as a major shareholder and play in a league at least two divisions weaker than ours?
    That's the one. if you read the other posts my son's autistic it's very hard to keep him interested in anything for any length of time and like most dads it was my dream for my son to come with me to football and have father and son time now he hates it so if I can get the chance to keep them dreams alive by going to watch rangers then why not
    Fair enough.
  • Options

If we all think about it, really hard like, at the same time like. Maybe!

You make the wax effigy, Mutts and I'll supply the pins.