Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Wolves - Post Match Views

Ouch. Cheer? Not even a single 'ooh'.

Don't really know where to start to be honest

Comments

• Options
    Absolute shit! We will be bottom by Saturday evening.
  • Options
    Utter horror show.

Under this coach we will be down by March.

Totally and utterly clueless.

No threat, no pattern of play, no hope.

Keep saying that it can't get any worse, but it does and it will.

Fraeye struts around with the arrogance of a man with 100% job security. He's here for as long as Roland is.
  • Options
    That is the biggest pile of shit I have ever watched absolutely clueless I'm out now until we get a real owner with a proper manager and some players who can play football instead of these clowns that are stealing a living pretending to be able to play the game.

Enough is enough that's 2 hours of my life I will never get back wasting my time watching this joke of a performance
  • Options
    What's the point?
  • Options
    Utter toilet no plan A let alone plan B - no shape, no fight, no ideas, no shots on goal - if that clueless tosser is still in charge next game I'm joining the growing list if season ticket holders not going.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Colin?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    At least we got both an assist and a goal.

If only our players showed the same intent at the other end of the pitch because Wolves were utterly, utterly dire today, which says a lot about us.

Disaster for kids for a quid though. I think an entire generation of fans has now been lost.
  • Options
    Lennon and Fox were embarrassing. People laughing at their control and passing. For the own goal, Lennon could have kicked it anywhere but there. Not a single shot on target all game against a terrible Wolves defence. Relegation certainties, no fight, apart from Solly.
  • Options
    TAXI FOR FRAYE.

Most of that squad are not good enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This ^
  • Options
    If there is to be any chance of improvement, the first step must be to relieve Fraeye of his duties without further delay. Doubt it will happen though.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @LouisMend Please ask Carol voncrapp if he's going to resign with dignity from his position or just wait until his overlord quietly switches him back to his backroom job at Stay-Pricks.....
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Ba was great today. People giving him 3 in the player marks thread literally have no clue

Least of our problems, that..
  • Options

WTF was the bit of paper that the sub brought on with him and gave to Jacko? Did it have an arrow on it pointing towards the goal?

Possibly his resignation for after the match
  • Options
    are the supporters club doing anything about this situation ? moan about players marks out of ten !! we should be focusing on getting RD out by any means possible
  • Options
    Is Colin Leuth?