Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So depressing

Why is this happening to us? It's so frustrating how the owner obviously doesn't care one ounce about how we carry on week in, week out. The so called CEO, hasn't got a scooby doo and knows nothing of football, especially the English one. The interim coach is a joke too and without Riga has no idea what he's doing. Why haven't we called Tony Watt back? Mak is rubbish and it begs the question why we have him on loan.( Total rubbish) Reza I'm afraid does nothing for me and is as awful as the Danish Donkey. There are hundreds of questions to be answered and like all Charlton fans, there will be more frustration ahead. Beachy head time soon

Comments

• Options
    one gramme*
  • Options
    You know which part I find most depressing, the fact that it'll be the most exciting trio for donkeys years relegated from the Prem and we won't be in the league next year to face them, that's really pissed me off to the point where I'm cheering for Villa, Newcastle and Sunderland to stay up now.
  • Options
    I said embarrassing , still feel the same !!!