Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will KF ever get the sack?

Incompetent, arrogant, deluded twat - in the real world these qualities should guarantee you the boot but not on planet Charlton.

You couldn't make it up....

Comments

• Options
    No
  • Options
    Not in my lifetime.
  • Options
    He shouldn't get the sack. He's interim!!! The board should pull their finger out and appoint someone!
  • Options

He shouldn't get the sack. He's interim!!! The board should pull their finger out and appoint someone!

Yeah, but that involves spending money..
  • Options
    It seems that Roly and his dolly bird are doing all they can to piss people off.
  • Options
    No - he will just be moved to the backroom when Riga is appointed this week.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Heard this afternoon from a reliable source within the club that 10 interviews over the past two weeks for the manager's job have taken place!

Don't shoot the messenger, but this source has been reliable in the past.

please don't say the source is KM.
  • Options
    The silence is deafening from KM and RD.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Heard this afternoon from a reliable source within the club that 10 interviews over the past two weeks for the manager's job have taken place!

Don't shoot the messenger, but this source has been reliable in the past.

I didn't know KM knew that many Belgians
  • Options
    Based on her previous appointments she should be the one person you don't want to do an interview.

What knowledge does she have to appoint a football manager ?

• Options
    Essex_Al said:

Santa, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph & 7 elves. All of them turned the job down though when they heard Karel Fraeye would be their Assistant Interim Coach.
  • Options
    Not when RD is Monty Burns and Smithers is KF
  • Options
    Common sense would suggest he had had more than enough time as an 'interim' and has failed so he should be on his way. That he is still here sums up those at running things. But he now sounds a beaten man and another loss on Saturday surely makes his position untenable?
  • Options
    I don't think he will be in charge for our next game.
  • Options

I don't think he will be in charge for our next game.

You're optimistic, we haven't had KM's vote of confidence yet.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    11 games in charge now. Over 2 months as "interim" head coach/manager. 18% win rate. Getting hammered by the West Lower!

How bad can it get! If he's still there this saturday then I can see someone invading the playing surface
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Channel could become very busy in the next few days.
  • Options
    Surely a new manager will be appointed in the next couple of days.
    To have an interim manager in charge in the next transfer window would be staggering.
    This January is going to be one our most important for years. Surely the new manager has to have a say in who comes in etc.
    I think the biggest decision for the new manager would be shall we keep tony watt. He could be potentially leaving for good in a couple of weeks and to many of us and maybe the new manager this might not be the correct decision.
  • Options
    The head coach won't make that decision anyway. That's down to Roland, via some kind of advisor (Fraeye, or the smoking man?).
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

The head coach won't make that decision anyway. That's down to Roland, via some kind of advisor (Fraeye, or the smoking man?).

Yes, my mistake. Way too radical.
  • Options
    KF was installed as interim while we look to find a new manager...the wait goes on.
  • Options
    If the mug had any dignity he would walk
  • Options
    Luzon sacked after 0 wins in 9.

Peeters sacked after 1 win in 9.

Fraeye has won 2 in 11.

Pressure mounting.
  • Options
    I'm going for post Colchester defeat.

Let him sneak another 0-3 in before he goes
  • Options
    He hasn't got a squad to work with but he hasn't got the savvy to optimise what he has. At home especially, we don't have anybody who can get through and behind the opposition defences, unless they are as bad as ours. Maybe that isn't 100% correct, as Lookman can, but because the threat is localised and raw, opponents can plan against it. Watt can, but we have let him go. To mark our attackers you merely have to watch them, they don't go past you. The one time we got through yesterday we nearly scored. When Wolves took the man on, beat him and got through they scored. Reza is playing in a team that doesn't suit him. It is about balance and limited player that he is, anybody who understands that would be starting Makienok in the current circumstances. A player that at least engages defenders and makes it hard for them. He needs a pacy forward playing off him, and Lookman was that man. But due to the inbalance of the squad, we have been playing strikers who don't compliment each other! We clearly need to be playing a 4-3-3 at the moment. But we don't have the midfielders available. That isn't KFs fault, but he could balance the team he has better and his limitations have been exposed. To the point where even RD must understand it.
  • Options
    I think we'll lose to Forest and he'll go.