Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Sacking watch.

I cannot understand how he is still there tonight. His numbers are now worse than Luzon, and no incoming manager under RD had a worse start. There are deeper problems at the Valley, but surely he has to be gone tonight or tomorrow?

Comments

• Options
    After today it has to happen. The atmosphere said it all.
  • Options
    Riga manager, Yann and Dervite signed in January, and all of a sudden I will be happy again, as the club is restored to where it was progresses
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4,739 pages.
  • Options

I think it's time for a new temporary interim manager

I agree, but only if the new temporary interim manager is only given the job on an interim basis. It's too much of a risk not to have an interim temporary interim manager.

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Are we going to be the first club in history to have 2 interim managers?

Taking at face value that he was genuinely appointed on an interim basis then surely they have had ample time since the sacking of Sir Alex Luzon to find a suitable permanent candidate. Perhaps the Trust can ask how many managers have been interviewed since Luzon was jogged on. Surely it has been the priority of the CEO since the decision was made to give him the boot so I expect a good few will have been interviewed by now surely and they're in a position to appoint the best one to end the omnishambles of the interim's tenure.

Unless they've been fibbing and he was never meant to be interim ....

• Options
    None of Rowlands managers are actually sacked there just moved round the network that way he never pays compensation
    Clever man
  • Options
    So telling when the players let him walk of the pitch.

If he has any decency he must resign tonight.

I am getting more annoyed by the minute that he is still here.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

He has no decency...he's Belgian.
  • Options
    Karel, the Eurostar is calling.
  • Options

Please refer to him by his proper name, Carol.
  • Options

Please refer to him by his proper name, Carol.
    Ahem, Carol voncrapp
  • Options

I can imagine the changing room afterwards, Carol trying to talk to the players and them all chatting amongst themselves. He has no credibility with us so I can't imagine he has any with them.
  • Options
    An hour later and he is still here.

This is not doing my heart any good !

I would love it (Kevin Keegan impression) really love it if Jackson and Solly told him to do one in the changing room afterwards.
  • Options
    Here you go Carol, we've had a whip round and bought yer ticket me old son.......toodle pip!
  • Options
    Everytime I've logged onto this forum in the last couple of weeks I've been hoping to read that he has been sacked/replaced.

Sadly the longer that this goes on the more likely it feels to me that he will never go. :(.