Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SCOUSErs

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
i know we deserve to be where we are but if Liverpool don't pick a team similar to the last 2 they have selected it will leave a bitter taste I tell ya.

you just know they are not going to last game at home before the FINAL

FORZA MILANO

We gotta beat Spurs then the last day is going to be very interesting.

Comments

• Options
    What they do is their business, they are not responsible for the state we have got ourselves into and they can play whatever team they like.

We have put ourselves in this position and we can't expect any favors from anybody.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Its not the fault of Liverpool that they decided to rest nine players in this game. I am sure we would do the same in their position. The fault lies with the footballing authorities who have allowed the old rule that you had to field you strongest team, effectively to be sidelined.

It all started when Sir Hairdryer played the "kids" in some cup games. Then M. I did not see it Wenger decided to deem his whole squad as being equally strong. Did the FA/FAPL take any action? Did they f*ck!

Twenty years ago they would not have dared to do it for fear of that redundant penalty - the points deduction. Now nobody bats an eyelid.

So I don't blame Liverpool, just the tossers who run the game.
  • Options
    lads read my post i said we deserve to be where we are - but i'm sorry if the boot was on the other foot the they'd be making the same comments.

i am just saying that it will piss me off - i would say the same if it was Reading - --- fair enough in cup games lads but this is the PL and no team should be making 7 changes sorry not having it.