Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Supporters not customers - open letter to KM

http://charltonafc2016.weebly.com/blog/we-are-not-customers-we-are-supporters

Another excellent blog.

Another supporter with business experience who should have been invited onto the T20k group.

Another support KM won't want to listen to because they know more than she does and she's afraid to admit that out of her depth.

Comments

• Options
    Good read that. Hopefully the witch will give it the courtesy of reading until the end.
  • Options
    All this we can help stuff is just getting irritating. Surely we want owners who want to win football matches and are astute enough to employ the people to do it. Offering help to keep them going seems perverse.
  • Options
    excellent
  • Options

http://charltonafc2016.weebly.com/blog/we-are-not-customers-we-are-supporters

Another excellent blog.

Another supporter with business experience who should have been invited onto the T20k group.

Another support KM won't want to listen to because they know more than she does and she's afraid to admit that out of her depth.

and therein lies the problem ... hence we need to get to Roland
  • Options
    If she doesn't read e-mails from potential investors from Kuwait, I can't see how she will read any from fans.
  • Options
    Very good letter - hopefully it will do some good and reach the parts other savoury spreads cannot reach.
  • Options

If she doesn't read e-mails from potential investors from Kuwait, I can't see how she will read any from fans.

That article was worrying.

Felt sorry for Peter Varney, total disrespect given to him.

I doubt that they were ever interested in talking to him at all.

The Belgians seem to think we are toys and it is all a game, I can see things turning nasty before long.
  • Options

But she reads them from Spurs supporting taxi drivers ... one hell of an email filter that she has to only receive complimentary emails.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

But she reads them from Spurs supporting taxi drivers ... one hell of an email filter that she has to only receive complimentary emails.
    Katrien.altoego@cafc.co.uk ;)
  • Options
    That article is get too eloquent for her tiny brain to accept.
    Brilliantly written.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That article is get too eloquent for her tiny brain to accept.
    Brilliantly written.

Far - not get !