Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You Belgian W**kers get out of our club

edited December 2015 in General Charlton
I'm not sure this song helps matters, the swearing doesn't bother me but I think it does for a lot of families etc. We saw yesterday the response to "stand up if you want them out" almost the entire ground stood. Most adults won't sing you Belgian W**kers in front of their children, wives etc ( there are a couple of knuckle draggers who will) so we need an alternative that the whole ground will join in with.

Comments

• Options
    Have to agree.

Everyone singing something has far more resonance than the 500 or so that join in the Belgian wankers song.
  • Options
    No swearing,lets all go to church instead.
  • Options
    How about..

"You're not welcome, you're not welcome, you're not welcome anymore. You're not welcome anymore..

FUCK OFF!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1eyedtutt said:

I'm not overly bothered about the swearing in songs (Although 'your support is f'ing shit' has become tedious now) but, those that are bothered are more likely to join in without swear words included hence the suggestion above.
  • Options
    "Leave now Duchatelet"

To the Di canio tune.
  • Options
    Swearing just hands Miere the moral ground she simply does not deserve. So ramp up the protests and the voracity of them but avoid the personal abuse. If we swear she can smirk to the lackeys that surround her about the minority (and undoubtedly send the handful of emails apologising to her 'on behalf of real fans' to RD). If it is just loud and aggressive protest she can't even do that.
  • Options
    Just change you Belgian W****** to Roland and Katrien
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    bc_addick said:

I remember someone on here got ridiculed for suggesting the 'shalalalala we sent the Palace down' and then everyone joined in with that one. So how about replacing 'we sent the palace down' with 'we want the Belgians out'
    No swearing and a proven easy to join in chant. ??

Brian, I'm sure you've been known in the past to get one of these going.

• Options
    bc_addick said:

1eyedtutt said:

I'm not overly bothered about the swearing in songs (Although 'your support is f'ing shit' has become tedious now) but, those that are bothered are more likely to join in without swear words included hence the suggestion above.
    Bollocks
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

bc_addick said:

1eyedtutt said:

Bollocks
    Thanks
  • Options

bc_addick said:

I remember someone on here got ridiculed for suggesting the 'shalalalala we sent the Palace down' and then everyone joined in with that one. So how about replacing 'we sent the palace down' with 'we want the Belgians out'
    No swearing and a proven easy to join in chant. ??

Brian, I'm sure you've been known in the past to get one of these going.

Not from the top of the East Stand Joe. I stopped trying years ago.
  • Options
    "We are all saying, get out of our club"...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"We are all saying, get out of our club"...

Might scan slightly better the Lennon way; "All we are saying, get out of our club"?
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I reckon we could come up with something good to the tune of Pink Floyds "Another brick in a wall". Just too tired to think of the lyrics currently.

Maybe starting with the line "We don't need no Belgian invasion..."
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    1eyedtutt said:

Personally I couldn't give a shit about the swearing but there's many that do, as i said in OP people with families won't be joining in so what would you rather, 500 in the upper Covered End giving it you belgian This and that etc or most of the ground telling them how we all feel without the swearing ?
  • Options

So swearing puts you in with the Knuckle draggers

Well that me fucked then

Well I imagine by your comment that you're probably too young to have any but if you had young children with you & you choose to sing "you belgian wankers" then yes I put you in with the knuckle draggers.
  • Options
    I don't think that anyone cares that they're Belgian, it's more that she's incompetent that slightly winds us up. Let's stick to that.
  • Options
    Exactly... Leave the anti foreign/anti-Belgian aspect out of it to garner maximum support
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

Are you Hozier in disguise? (PS: My kids told me about him!!).
  • Options

It's a totally club-damaging racist chant...as soon as they start singing it the '2%' do far more harm to the club than the current situation could do in a whole season...

I'm sorry but that's a load of bollocks.